PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing austin. If you need windows cleaned and you're in Austin, TX, I highly recommend www.windowcleanersaustin.com to do the job!
User Tag List

Old 11-02-2014, 17:33   #31
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Well the monitor came this morning but I didn't get a chance to break her out yet, I shall report back later with an update but so far so good...

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 00:35   #32
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The monitor is epic, not only the size and the vibrant colors but I didn't get any dead pixels which was my main concern.

Only crib is that there is a smell of light bleed in one of the corners in total black only, but for a 3rd of the price (€250) and for that performance this 27" 1440p Qnix from Korea is a no brainer.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 17-02-2014, 17:36   #33
Foxhound
La Li Lu Le Lo
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I finally received my monitor. I knew something was fishy when the shop refused to tell me the tracking number on Saturday, citing the reason that the "guy" that knows this stuff was on his off day. I rang the shop today, and they said that the Asus VE247 was out of stock. I couldn't believe their lack of initiative to tell me this earlier. I waited for almost a month, when it should have arrived within a week or two. Finally, when I was there, a guy was honest enough to tell me that they have forgotten to place an order to their supplier.

He offered me an Asus VN247h at a discounted price. Had a look at the specs, and was quite happy with it. I would have preferred to take back my deposit, but the shop are the only one that carries Asus products, and I just couldn't stand using my 2008 Sony HDTV anymore.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 23:03   #34
Dr. Bob Kelso
Welcome back...

Dr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Any reason I shouldn't pull the trigger on this bad boy?

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/rog-sw...iew-33015.html

Looks like the best price to performance option for my budget and I'm not too worried about freesync as that won't be as huge a price difference as everyone imagines I wouldn't expect. I'll always pay the extra for nVidia till I see serious evidence as to why I shouldn't

Only running a 970 at the moment but by feb at latest that will be 2x970 so I can justify this bad boy.
"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit. It is very strong. But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power. They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him." - Samuel Eto'o
Dr. Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 02:16   #35
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bob Kelso View Post
Any reason I shouldn't pull the trigger on this bad boy?

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/rog-sw...iew-33015.html

Looks like the best price to performance option for my budget and I'm not too worried about freesync as that won't be as huge a price difference as everyone imagines I wouldn't expect. I'll always pay the extra for nVidia till I see serious evidence as to why I shouldn't

Only running a 970 at the moment but by feb at latest that will be 2x970 so I can justify this bad boy.
No reason I can think of so long as you're happy with the TN panel. I prefer the superior image quality of IPS displays and as I don't play FPS games I don't have to worry about ghosting - not that I've seen any on my current monitor in racing games anyway.

Great time to ask that question as I was looking extensively at Samsung's curved 34" 21:9 monitor yesterday (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=MO-211-SA) so had to do a lot of reading about various screens. A lack of reviews from both users and professionals so far though so I'm probably waiting until FreeSync hits (if not longer) as there's currently nothing wrong with my S27B970D.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 11:25   #36
Dr. Bob Kelso
Welcome back...

Dr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
No reason I can think of so long as you're happy with the TN panel. I prefer the superior image quality of IPS displays and as I don't play FPS games I don't have to worry about ghosting - not that I've seen any on my current monitor in racing games anyway.

Great time to ask that question as I was looking extensively at Samsung's curved 34" 21:9 monitor yesterday (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=MO-211-SA) so had to do a lot of reading about various screens. A lack of reviews from both users and professionals so far though so I'm probably waiting until FreeSync hits (if not longer) as there's currently nothing wrong with my S27B970D.

Thanks for the reply. I'm all about FPS and the games I'm looking forward to most are FPS so that takes precedence. I honestly can't find a better monitor below 600 so will probably be going for this any day now.
"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit. It is very strong. But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power. They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him." - Samuel Eto'o
Dr. Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 20:28   #37
Dundon's
W.G.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bob Kelso View Post
Thanks for the reply. I'm all about FPS and the games I'm looking forward to most are FPS so that takes precedence. I honestly can't find a better monitor below so will probably be going for this any day now.
That's a fucking boss of a monitor. I'm running a Qnix 27' 1440p that can be overclocked to over 100Mhz. Bought it on Ebay from North Korea for like €250 all in, had it in 3 days aswell would you believe. Incredible value in these monitors.

Out of curiosity do you play the Pro clubs game mode on Fifa15 (PC)?

Myself, Gadge, Laughinman, Minof and another few of the lads play it most nights. You might know the deal with it, you control your own player and we all play as a team against other chumps.

If they had something like this back in the day we'd of had some laugh off it considering how many dream teams were on the go there at one point.

Old 31-12-2014, 20:39   #38
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
That's a fucking boss of a monitor. I'm running a Qnix 27' 1440p that can be overclocked to over 100Mhz. Bought it on Ebay from North Korea for like 250 all in, had it in 3 days aswell would you believe. Incredible value in these monitors.

Out of curiosity do you play the Pro clubs game mode on Fifa15 (PC)?

Myself, Gadge, Laughinman, Minof and another few of the lads play it most nights. You might know the deal with it, you control your own player and we all play as a team against other chumps.

If they had something like this back in the day we'd of had some laugh off it considering how many dream teams were on the go there at one point.
You sure about that? :>
Old 31-12-2014, 21:00   #39
Dundon's
W.G.P

Quote:
You sure about that? :>
South

Old 09-06-2017, 17:05   #40
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

http://www.businessinsider.com/samsu...-photos-2017-6

@Sweey you fancy one of these?

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 17:10   #41
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Not without G-Sync
Old 09-06-2017, 18:03   #42
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Not without G-Sync
It'd be weird if G-Sync wasn't a feature. Are Freesync and G-Sync mutually exclusive?

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:07   #43
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
It'd be weird if G-Sync wasn't a feature. Are Freesync and G-Sync mutually exclusive?
Yep, they are.
Old Yesterday, 17:16   #44
Foxhound
La Li Lu Le Lo
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm planning to upgrade my monitor from Asus VN247h-p to this by the end of the year: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16824106004

I have a GTX 1070, and presumably, I can still play most games at maximum settings on 1440p. If I were to use a 1080p resolution in-game, would it look worse on this monitor when compared to a native 1080p monitor?
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:29   #45
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
I'm planning to upgrade my monitor from Asus VN247h-p to this by the end of the year: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16824106004

I have a GTX 1070, and presumably, I can still play most games at maximum settings on 1440p. If I were to use a 1080p resolution in-game, would it look worse on this monitor when compared to a native 1080p monitor?
The monitor has 2560 x 1440 pixels and you would be asking a game to display as 1920 x 1080 so either:

a) each pixel for the requested resolution (1080p) would be spread over a larger number of pixels (net result: slightly more than 1 monitor pixel) creating the potential for a blurry image or;

b) with 1:1 pixel mapping, you'll only be using 1920 of the 2560 pixels horizontally and 1080 of the 1440 pixels vertically so you'll have a black border around the game's screen.