PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-07-2017, 23:37   #1126
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hi i have a terrible bug, i export all 15 teams, and when i have to save i cant!! any solution??

then i try only chad and djibouti and again the same fuck.......ing bug, any solution??

i try alone chad, and i can save, but i try alone djibouti and cant save any solution for that??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 23:55   #1127
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
Thanks men"!! :laugh now we can play Gold Cup 2017

i hope you can come back when speckopf launch the next update
and try to finish this project

Any Date for next update??

-
like i said i try on wednesday, hope i manage to do it.

Quote:
Please people edit all like correct way image,
if you not, you have this error

Incorrect way

See the knees

Correct way

See the knees

thanks
oh, i never thought on that. Guess it is wrong for many teams, i think i saw in the simulated games things like red short and yellow undershort... from now on i will edit that correctly for every team.

Quote:
Added fixed Home Djibouti kit

Old

New

thanks, i update
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 23:58   #1128
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
Hi i have a terrible bug, i export all 15 teams, and when i have to save i cant!! any solution??

then i try only chad and djibouti and again the same fuck.......ing bug, any solution??

i try alone chad, and i can save, but i try alone djibouti and cant save any solution for that??
which teams? why on export? I only heard people have problem after importing (Hong Kong i think, there was something?), i never had such problems.

its annoying because i really spent so much time on all the teams to prevent crashes and so on but it seems like there are more - ingame related problems making it hard for us.

i also discovered things like... after i imported teams (no possible data crash) players from one team (Cape Verde) are transferred out of the team to free agents, but how the f..., there is not even a relation to the other team and the players are not overwritten (as i said, no crash) but just transferred out.... can not understand why such fuck happens always.
Old 17-07-2017, 00:02   #1129
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
which teams? why on export? I only heard people have problem after importing (Hong Kong i think, there was something?), i never had such problems.

its annoying because i really spent so much time on all the teams to prevent crashes and so on but it seems like there are more - ingame related problems making it hard for us.

i also discovered things like... after i imported teams (no possible data crash) players from one team (Cape Verde) are transferred out of the team to free agents, but how the f..., there is not even a relation to the other team and the players are not overwritten (as i said, no crash) but just transferred out.... can not understand why such fuck happens always.
Sorry i want to say when i import, the problem is Djibouti team , i try with chad alone, and no problem, but with Djibouti cant save the file
any solution

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-07-2017, 00:10   #1130
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
Sorry i want to say when i import, the problem is Djibouti team , i try with chad alone, and no problem, but with Djibouti cant save the file
any solution
i really don't know, do you get any error?
Old 17-07-2017, 00:29   #1131
ggdaris

Quote:
i really don't know, do you get any error?
for now , only djibouti i now i importing team one by one and try to save, and be ok, only cant save i i import djibouti

Old 17-07-2017, 00:58   #1132
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
for now , only djibouti i now i importing team one by one and try to save, and be ok, only cant save i i import djibouti
do you get any error message?

anyone other had that problem with this team?
Old 17-07-2017, 01:07   #1133
ggdaris

Quote:
do you get any error message?

anyone other had that problem with this team?
nop, but no save if i import this team

Old 17-07-2017, 01:55   #1134
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

@ggdaris,

This is the problem, right?

I had this problem with Hong Kong and Cook Islands. It only happened when I imported the team with the players and to the default slot of the team. I don't know what can be causing it, but I found a workaround (that will take some time):

1 - Import the team normally (to the correct slot) but don't tick the box to import player data (so the team imports without players), so you'll have the right kits, flag, etc.

2 - Import the team again but to another unused slot, like a classic team for example, but this time you apply the player data.

3 - Change all the players from the slot you applied the player data to the correct slot of the team. Then make the formation/tactics correct and you're good to go (if you want, do what I did, take a picture of the original formation with your phone or something before you transfer the players so you can recreate it on the right slot)

I did this for both teams and I was able to save and play. Then, I exported the teams after this workaround just in case something happens I can import it again without crashes. Very odd bug, I hope it doesn't happens to me again.

philips_99 kits:

Classic teams:
and

All National Teams project:
and
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 03:51   #1135
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
@ggdaris,

This is the problem, right?

I had this problem with Hong Kong and Cook Islands. It only happened when I imported the team with the players and to the default slot of the team. I don't know what can be causing it, but I found a workaround (that will take some time):

1 - Import the team normally (to the correct slot) but don't tick the box to import player data (so the team imports without players), so you'll have the right kits, flag, etc.

2 - Import the team again but to another unused slot, like a classic team for example, but this time you apply the player data.

3 - Change all the players from the slot you applied the player data to the correct slot of the team. Then make the formation/tactics correct and you're good to go (if you want, do what I did, take a picture of the original formation with your phone or something before you transfer the players so you can recreate it on the right slot)

I did this for both teams and I was able to save and play. Then, I exported the teams after this workaround just in case something happens I can import it again without crashes. Very odd bug, I hope it doesn't happens to me again.
thanks men , i am going to do that , yes this bug is fu......me

Old 17-07-2017, 13:20   #1136
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

"thanks man, nothing heard from you for a long time "

True, but I always follow you guys!
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 16:14   #1137
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Had no problems up to now but had to load Austria on its own , i tend to load in blocks of 10.
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 02:00   #1138
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

up to 15 at once should not be a problem normally....

btw not sure if i manage all that on wednesday, from the teams i make only 2 are 100% finished by now... had some changes in work, i am now kind of the boss (second boss in the store and the first boss is making party in mallorca so i have responsibility until he is back) now but the last days that meant nearly no freetime. spent 11 hours at work today.....

wanted to continue now but i am too tired and go sleep now. maybe tomorrow is better than there is chance i can make 3 teams in 2 days, or maybe i make update with less teams, not sure.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:41   #1139
ggdaris

I think is better if you update do you have now. Then we can play with new teams. And you can continue with exports you dont finish with no presure. I doing macau. I hope tomorrow i can finish them

Old 18-07-2017, 10:29   #1140
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
I think is better if you update do you have now. Then we can play with new teams. And you can continue with exports you dont finish with no presure. I doing macau. I hope tomorrow i can finish them
i also think thats better.

last update is been a while, so i will make update, but its not much from me, 2 teams.... all the others are not from me. more was not possible because i updated around 30 teams, made ingame teams, and had nearly no time.