PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-09-2017, 16:03   #1651
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Now I played a full Coupe de l'Outre Mer controlling Tahiti.

Funny thing is that I haven't got a penalty since PES 2016 and today I got 2 So I know it's not impossible to get a penalty in PES 2017.

I'll upload videos later to anyone who is interested to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojan225 View Post
Look at the energy bar of Micronesia , they cant handle a full match. That is very, very realstic.
Yes that's true, those teams are very realistic, really good work
However, it would be even better if we could lower the stats to less than 40.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 17:35   #1652
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Coupe de l'Outre-Mer

Group Stage match #1
Tahiti vs Martinica

If you go to minute 18-19 of the game (minute 4:39 in the video) you'll see something rare in PES: a penalty (!)

Old 24-09-2017, 18:13   #1653
philips_99

Coupe de l'Outre-Mer

Group Stage match #2
Tahiti vs New Caledonia

Old 24-09-2017, 18:38   #1654
Bojan225

Bojan225 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Coupe de l'Outre-Mer

Group Stage match #1
Tahiti vs Martinica

If you go to minute 18-19 of the game (minute 4:39 in the video) you'll see something rare in PES: a penalty (!)

Also very rarely, nice goal after foul directly at goal!
Bojan225 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 18:50   #1655
philips_99

Quote:
Also very rarely, nice goal after foul directly at goal!
Yes I love that kind of goals, and they aren't really common. Those free kicks are the best. The defense it's unorganized and there is no barrier, so you can either pass or shoot if it's close enough

Right now I am uploading the rest of the videos, on the third group stage match against Mayotte I also got a penalty

Old 24-09-2017, 19:06   #1656
philips_99

Coupe de l'Outre-Mer

Group Stage match #3
Tahiti vs Mayotte

I also got a penalty on this game

Old 24-09-2017, 19:13   #1657
philips_99

Btw @Speckkopf , is Saint Barthélemy on your plans for the future non-FIFA national teams?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_..._football_team

Old 24-09-2017, 19:27   #1658
philips_99

Coupe de l'Outre-Mer

Semifinal
Tahiti vs Martinica

Old 24-09-2017, 20:00   #1659
philips_99

Coupe de l'Outre-Mer

Final
Tahiti vs Guadalupe

Old 24-09-2017, 20:37   #1660
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

First of all: Really much thanks for the great videos! We spent so much time working on that project so i really enjoy seeing our effort in action, makes much fun to watch that.

Quote:
Look at the energy bar of Micronesia , they cant handle a full match. That is very, very realstic.
i anyway made big difference in energy between professional players and amateur players. An amateur player, imho can not go 90 minutes full speed on that level with professional footballers which have training every day.

And many of those small national teams we have here don't have professional football, they are bus drivers, teachers and photographers and play a little football once a week, therefore i set those values really low and Micronesia even more low, because they aren't even familiar with 11aside football and 2x45min halftimes

Quote:
Now I played a full Coupe de l'Outre Mer controlling Tahiti.

Funny thing is that I haven't got a penalty since PES 2016 and today I got 2 So I know it's not impossible to get a penalty in PES 2017.

I'll upload videos later to anyone who is interested to see

Yes that's true, those teams are very realistic, really good work
However, it would be even better if we could lower the stats to less than 40.
For some teams i had really needed lower values. I made the difference between Micronesia, and for example Vanuatu as big as i could, but it is still far away from those worlds that are between these teams, which is in real life.

I got only 1 penalty on PES 2017 by now (but must admit i played only less matches, i just edit stuff most of the time). But i got many penaltys against me.

That is because of my skills, i sometimes make error when defending, tackling in the box and also when running out with the goalkeeper, in these situations i often have penalty against me but i think self-inflicted.

But that's since i remember playing football games, every PES, every FIFA - in every game i have much more penaltys against me, than i get penaltys myself.

Quote:
Btw @Speckkopf , is Saint Barthélemy on your plans for the future non-FIFA national teams?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_..._football_team
everything which has an active national team could be interesting for future, i did not think yet about that team but definitely something to add in future, i got a list now of the next pack of teams i will add, i think in november, and if those are finished and all other updates and stuff made (i will make squad updates regularly) then definitely i will again add more and more teams as long as there is space for it in the game
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 20:44   #1661
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
First of all: Really much thanks for the great videos! We spent so much time working on that project so i really enjoy seeing our effort in action, makes much fun to watch that.

i anyway made big difference in energy between professional players and amateur players. An amateur player, imho can not go 90 minutes full speed on that level with professional footballers which have training every day.

And many of those small national teams we have here don't have professional football, they are bus drivers, teachers and photographers and play a little football once a week, therefore i set those values really low and Micronesia even more low, because they aren't even familiar with 11aside football and 2x45min halftimes

For some teams i had really needed lower values. I made the difference between Micronesia, and for example Vanuatu as big as i could, but it is still far away from those worlds that are between these teams, which is in real life.

I got only 1 penalty on PES 2017 by now (but must admit i played only less matches, i just edit stuff most of the time). But i got many penaltys against me.

That is because of my skills, i sometimes make error when defending, tackling in the box and also when running out with the goalkeeper, in these situations i often have penalty against me but i think self-inflicted.

But that's since i remember playing football games, every PES, every FIFA - in every game i have much more penaltys against me, than i get penaltys myself.

everything which has an active national team could be interesting for future, i did not think yet about that team but definitely something to add in future, i got a list now of the next pack of teams i will add, i think in november, and if those are finished and all other updates and stuff made (i will make squad updates regularly) then definitely i will again add more and more teams as long as there is space for it in the game
Thanks for all the answers
It's good to finally have all those teams in action after 9 months editing and a lot more time researching.

Just waiting for the rest of in game national teams, I used another OF to fix them for now but the squads aren't updated, I am waiting for yours.

Old 24-09-2017, 21:01   #1662
Speckkopf

Quote:
Thanks for all the answers
It's good to finally have all those teams in action after 9 months editing and a lot more time researching.

Just waiting for the rest of in game national teams, I used another OF to fix them for now but the squads aren't updated, I am waiting for yours.
the most are from Thomas, i will upload everything which is missing in the next days.

I have plenty of updates too.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:03   #1663
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

hello mad guys: P
I have read what you have created and "played" in the last few days: D
You are crazy! I thought I was the only one and instead, I'm happy to have people like me
I am thinking of downloading this weekend and installing teams from Africa and starting two tournaments: the first is the WAFU (West Africa Football Union) and the second is the Africa Cup, doing all the stages of the tournament preliminaries and qualifying groups!
A question for Speckkopf: talk about a project for PES2018, but do not you want to enjoy a bit 'all this "good of God" ???
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 12:18   #1664
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNose View Post
hello mad guys: P
I have read what you have created and "played" in the last few days: D
You are crazy! I thought I was the only one and instead, I'm happy to have people like me
I am thinking of downloading this weekend and installing teams from Africa and starting two tournaments: the first is the WAFU (West Africa Football Union) and the second is the Africa Cup, doing all the stages of the tournament preliminaries and qualifying groups!
A question for Speckkopf: talk about a project for PES2018, but do not you want to enjoy a bit 'all this "good of God" ???
i will, what i do for PES 2018 is only a small project, Austrian League, 10 teams, thats nothing in relation to what we did here.

Of course then i also want to play and not only edit
Old 25-09-2017, 13:21   #1665
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i will, what i do for PES 2018 is only a small project, Austrian League, 10 teams, thats nothing in relation to what we did here.

Of course then i also want to play and not only edit
Like me and the two Croatian championships (first and second league) I'm creating (16 + 18 clubs)
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote