PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 20:24   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Fifa 17

Woah...

AI will still probably suck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 20:39   #2
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Woah...

AI will still probably suck.
My exact thought. Graphics are unbelievably realistic, but that is the least important thing in a football game. Although a good graphics engine helps with animations and physics, and that matters a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rebelinho; 07-06-2016 at 10:19..
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 09:53   #3
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Woah...
I don't know how you can get excited by a crappy teaser trailer....

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:27   #4
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

There's nothing in that video to get excited about. As always, I've got to get my hands on the demo before getting a feel for the game.

I'd like them to have defensive assistance levels in the game play settings. It annoyed me that the game would briefly take control of the player the cursor was on, to try to correct the player's defensive position.

Also, manual cursor change has to be full manual. What's the point of having the option if the game is still going to change cursor for you. Further to this, changing cursor shouldn't be a lottery. If you press the cursor change button (L1 for me), it should go to the player nearest to the ball; if I move the R stick in a direction, it should go to the closest player in that direction. In FIFA 16, the cursor would often go to a player that was off screen.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:41   #5
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

If they haven't improved Clubs, I won't even touch it. Sold my copy of FIFA16 before Christmas.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:48   #6
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Sold mine in January. However, I've recently started replaying the demo, as I enjoyed it.

Old 07-06-2016, 14:44   #7
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
There's nothing in that video to get excited about. As always, I've got to get my hands on the demo before getting a feel for the game.

I'd like them to have defensive assistance levels in the game play settings. It annoyed me that the game would briefly take control of the player the cursor was on, to try to correct the player's defensive position.

Also, manual cursor change has to be full manual. What's the point of having the option if the game is still going to change cursor for you. Further to this, changing cursor shouldn't be a lottery. If you press the cursor change button (L1 for me), it should go to the player nearest to the ball; if I move the R stick in a direction, it should go to the closest player in that direction. In FIFA 16, the cursor would often go to a player that was off screen.
Very much agree with this, especially the manual changing. It was so bad that I gave up and had to get used to just auto.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 16:50   #8
PR3CiSiON
  • Supports: Rangers F.C
  • PSN: oPR3CiSiONx

PR3CiSiON is an unknown

Teaser trailer means nothing really. Frostbite are amazing visually but like mentioned, it's all about the gameplay. Fifa 16 gameplay wise was so boring. Limited to what passes would come off and what was underhit. A square pass doesn't work either unless you are cutting back from the byline for a trampy goal.

Every pass for me in FIFA 16 was either infront of the player and overhit, or behind him and the player waits on the ball for ages so I'm unable to shift the ball right away to another player etc.

Cursor changing is a big thing as it only takes a few seconds to concede a goal, so they need to sort that.

This is the first year I'm overly hyped for PES. At the same time I'm a bit weary as we've been let down in the past.
"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth
PR3CiSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 16:20   #9
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Story mode will be interesting. I'm guessing it'll be similar to Fight Night Champion. I hope this inclusion is not at the cost of career mode.

Old 13-06-2016, 16:23   #10
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Story mode will be interesting. I'm guessing it'll be similar to Fight Night Champion. I hope this inclusion is not at the cost of career mode.
Do you think they'll include half the cutscenes in that trailer? I highly doubt it.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 17:19   #11
Dragonfly
Waiting....

I haven't seen the trailer yet, but if it's like FNC, then there will be plenty of cut scenes. I'm just wondering how long the story mode is going to be. It can't possibly be as long as a normal career mode, can it?

Old 15-06-2016, 01:19   #12
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm sold. Was gonna get rid of my ps4 cause I don't play it but even that story mode looks worth it. Probably just itching for a football game though with the euros on.
Gonna get it of that digital discount games site so will only be about 20 quid.

Did clubs die this year or what?
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 10:30   #13
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Clubs died after we won it in December. Another excuse to post this:

Old 15-06-2016, 13:45   #14
PR3CiSiON
  • Supports: Rangers F.C
  • PSN: oPR3CiSiONx

PR3CiSiON is an unknown

Quote:

You're really lucky! I was playing with 2 mates, one being a girl and not so great at the game. We had to win our last match to win the D1 title, they rage quit! I feel robbed of our moment
"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth
PR3CiSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 21:17   #15
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:

Will we have enough people to form a club again this season?
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote