PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-01-2016, 13:09   #1
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Random form arrows?

Hello.

Which was the last pro evo to have random form arrows. Ie, I'm playin my mate 1 v 1. We want to vary which 11 we pick, so use random form. If they are red, they're on top form. Yellow, good. Green, normal... etc etc.

Si403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 16:25   #2
elmickio
  • Supports: AC MILAN
  • PSN: El_Mickio

elmickio has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

It should be a question mark mate.
elmickio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 11:02   #3
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmickio View Post
It should be a question mark mate.
Eh?
Old 31-01-2016, 12:24   #4
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What do you mean by 'last one'? Every Pro Evo game has had random form arrows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 21:35   #5
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
What do you mean by 'last one'? Every Pro Evo game has had random form arrows.
Oh. I thought the latest ones didn't have it anymore? So the latest version has random form arrows? So i can play my mates 1 vs 1 with our teams in random form? For some reason i thought they'd scrapped it and gone for the fifa based form based on real life.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:01   #6
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si403 View Post
Oh. I thought the latest ones didn't have it anymore? So the latest version has random form arrows? So i can play my mates 1 vs 1 with our teams in random form? For some reason i thought they'd scrapped it and gone for the fifa based form based on real life.
Yeah, sorry, you're right. They haven't completely scrapped it though, but it does use the "live update" feature like Fifa. You can have this option turned on or off. If it's off, I think the form arrows will be random, or you can set them in the general settings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 21:36   #7
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Anyone else know if this is right?
Old 03-02-2016, 12:46   #8
superpes

superpes has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Anyone else know if this is right?
Yes this is true , if you turn off the live updates , then you can set random form , but you won`t have updated teams till data pack ,some 6 weeks from now ,as usual because Konami is ignorant to their customers needs, which is the only thing that you should not do if you want to sell something.
superpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 13:49   #9
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpes View Post
Yes this is true , if you turn off the live updates , then you can set random form , but you won`t have updated teams till data pack ,some 6 weeks from now ,as usual because Konami is ignorant to their customers needs, which is the only thing that you should not do if you want to sell something.
Thanks for replying.

I don't really mind not having updated teams / stats so long as I can have random form.

One more question, is it true you can't get option files on PS4, but you can share them on PS3?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-02-2016, 11:56   #10
superpes

Quote:
Thanks for replying.

I don't really mind not having updated teams / stats so long as I can have random form.

One more question, is it true you can't get option files on PS4, but you can share them on PS3?

Thanks in advance!
Yes , unfortunately for us with PS4 .
Old 05-02-2016, 13:51   #11
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Quote:
Yes , unfortunately for us with PS4 .
Hi SuperPES. Thanks for answering those questions, really is much appreciated. It must be because you are from Sheffield (me too).

Whilst you are posting on here. Can you srop a few sentences explaining how I download an option file, and which option file (seems like there's millions), so I can have the latest kits/stats/teams etc on my PS3 PES 2016.

I'd then want to edit the teams myself and share with friends, is this poss?

All I want to do it play PES 2016, on PS3, with latest kits/stats etc, with RANDOM form, 1v1 with my mates at home. Taking me ages to get anywhere.

Thanks again in advance!
Old 08-02-2016, 11:20   #12
superpes

Quote:
Hi SuperPES. Thanks for answering those questions, really is much appreciated. It must be because you are from Sheffield (me too).

Whilst you are posting on here. Can you srop a few sentences explaining how I download an option file, and which option file (seems like there's millions), so I can have the latest kits/stats/teams etc on my PS3 PES 2016.

I'd then want to edit the teams myself and share with friends, is this poss?

All I want to do it play PES 2016, on PS3, with latest kits/stats etc, with RANDOM form, 1v1 with my mates at home. Taking me ages to get anywhere.

Thanks again in advance!
I would give this a try: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98801
Copy the files on FAT32 usb in the folder named : PS3 / SAVEDATA and then copy them to your ps3 ,one by one (it is going to take some time to do it). When the game starts it is going to load new edit file , just press ok and it should be it if I remember it correctly.
Hope it works well for you mate.
Old 08-02-2016, 13:57   #13
Si403

Si403 is an unknown

Quote:
I would give this a try: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98801
Copy the files on FAT32 usb in the folder named : PS3 / SAVEDATA and then copy them to your ps3 ,one by one (it is going to take some time to do it). When the game starts it is going to load new edit file , just press ok and it should be it if I remember it correctly.
Hope it works well for you mate.
Thanks a lot!

P.S Fingers crossed for the Owls, you're going up!