PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-04-2010, 21:10   #1
subfire91

subfire91 is an unknown

Advice needed on gaming platform.

Hi guys ,

new to the forums here, and i would like your opinions on something. Im thinking of buying a gaming console for playing sports games only like pes10 fifa10 etc basically football. i would like your opinions regarding on which console (xbox360 vs ps3) pes10 behaves/looks/plays best.

Or do you think that i should stay on pc gaming regarding these games??

i would like your input on these two questions.

thnx for ur time.

subfire91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 21:13   #2
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'd never recommend console for any game, none.... ever... PC is the better option always. You can always attach a PS3 controller or XBOX360 controller to the PC via the USB anyway, so there is simply no good reason to play anything on a console unless you don't own a PC.

It's worth mentioning that my monitor is almost as big as my TV, so the image size is not an issue for me, but generally you sit close to a monitor and a bit away from a TV so it should not be an issue with a "normal" monitor vs TV either.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 21:20   #3
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The PS3 is good. powerful machine and Blu-ray.
PC is not always the best. depends on the PC specs.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 21:25   #4
Sabatasso
Banned

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem7 View Post
PC is not always the best. depends on the PC specs.
You need a pretty old computer not to beat the overpriced heap of junk inside a PS3 though.
Old 11-04-2010, 21:46   #5
ThaReaper01
  • Supports: Manchester United and Jonny Evans
  • XBox: ThaReaper01
  • PSN: ThaReaper01

ThaReaper01 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ThaReaper01 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subfire91 View Post
Hi guys ,

new to the forums here, and i would like your opinions on something. Im thinking of buying a gaming console for playing sports games only like pes10 fifa10 etc basically football. i would like your opinions regarding on which console (xbox360 vs ps3) pes10 behaves/looks/plays best.

Or do you think that i should stay on pc gaming regarding these games??

i would like your input on these two questions.

thnx for ur time.
No difference, doesn't matter. For what it's worth, it's easier to put OF's on the PS3.

-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
ThaReaper01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:57   #6
EQ.

EQ. is an unknown

umm no its not
EQ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 21:45   #7
Kefir

Kefir is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatasso View Post
I'd never recommend console for any game, none.... ever... PC is the better option always. You can always attach a PS3 controller or XBOX360 controller to the PC via the USB anyway, so there is simply no good reason to play anything on a console unless you don't own a PC.

It's worth mentioning that my monitor is almost as big as my TV, so the image size is not an issue for me, but generally you sit close to a monitor and a bit away from a TV so it should not be an issue with a "normal" monitor vs TV either.
PC best i dont think so. Every freaking time PES was released on PC i would have to tamper with the settings to eternity or buy a new graphicscard just to play the game smoothely. A waste of time and that is why i bought an xbox just to play PES.

I have just used a USB stick to transfer an OF it worked like a charm.
Kefir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 13:26   #8
subfire91

subfire91 is an unknown

what is the difference of the new platinum version release on 30/4??
subfire91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 20:34   #9
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

PS3 all the way:
-Easy to transfer files.
-Can use PNGs
-Free online
-Controller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 21:29   #10
Sabatasso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir View Post
PC best i dont think so. Every freaking time PES was released on PC i would have to tamper with the settings to eternity or buy a new graphicscard just to play the game smoothely. A waste of time and that is why i bought an xbox just to play PES.

I have just used a USB stick to transfer an OF it worked like a charm.
I've never had this problem, but maybe you just have a crappy PC.

Console gamers is actively supporting a declining gaming industry, where games becomes more shallow every year. A game made for PC is always a better game than one made for console and ported to PC. Too much limitations on a console for the developers to truly shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
PS3 all the way:
-Easy to transfer files.
-Can use PNGs
-Free online
-Controller
All of these apply to PC as well.
The online part sucks regardless of gaming station... And PC have the best (only?) OF editors where you can easily fix the mistakes Konami have done amass in a few minutes. The same work takes hours/days on a console version.
Old 03-05-2010, 21:06   #11
Tommy88
  • XBox: TommyC1998

Tommy88 is an unknown

Controller is a matter of opinion i prefer xbox pad buy a mile, the only thing id say ps3 controller has better is the d pad, which i never use anyway, and you can put option files on 360 easy now the last update made usb compat.
Tommy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 13:16   #12
alecstevans

alecstevans is an unknown

I want to make a new game, which is like to be more effective and attractively. So i want to introduce some graphics and styles. So anybody is good at in graphics help me.....
alecstevans is offline   Reply With Quote