PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 31-10-2006, 14:55   #1
Arsenal Rule

Arsenal Rule is an unknown

PES6 Duplicate Players

Can anyone one tell me all of the duplicate players in the game plz!?!

Arsenal Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 14:57   #2
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yes..probably . I can't myself, have you searched? There must be something around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 18:00   #3
bagsta

bagsta is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal Rule View Post
Can anyone one tell me all of the duplicate players in the game plz!?!
yes go onto edit mode,
edit player
one of the blank spaces for players
then press base copy
and then find the team the player plays for then click the player and it should do it
i think
bagsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 18:05   #4
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Bulgaria
Berbatov

Croatia
Prso
D. Simic
R. Kovac
Tudor

Germany
Lehmann
Lahm
Huth
Ballack
Schweinsteiger
Podolski

Ghana
Essien

Iran
Karimi

I. Coast
Drogba
Toure

Serbia
D. Stankovic
Kezman
Milosevic
Vidic

Togo
Adebayor

Turkey
Nihat

USA
Reyna
Beasley
McBride
Howard

Wales

Giggs
Bellamy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 14:11   #5
Karaoke29

Karaoke29 has disabled reputation

Is duplicated player mean that the player is present twice in the game? Sorry, I do not undrstand it. For example, Giggs plays to ManUtd and Wales, so certainly, he is present in both with the same data, that's normal. So what is the duplicated player?
Karaoke29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 14:15   #6
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Theres an option in the pes editor to check duplicates.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 14:35   #7
Karaoke29

The problem here is that I do not know how I can use the editor and the PS2 save builder...
Old 04-11-2006, 14:54   #8
SwiftNinja

SwiftNinja has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Dl my latest OF and open it up in the editor and it will show u the duplicates I think ive got all of them
SwiftNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 14:58   #9
Karaoke29

Thanks SwiftNinja, I aready have your OF. Besides, the duplicated players are listed up this page by hitman. I'm just asking about the DP, in other words, how is the player present twice in the game, that's all?
Old 04-11-2006, 15:12   #10
SwiftNinja

SwiftNinja has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedios View Post
Thanks SwiftNinja, I aready have your OF. Besides, the duplicated players are listed up this page by hitman. I'm just asking about the DP, in other words, how is the player present twice in the game, that's all?
Ah right, well some players are licensed for the club and not for there country team and even vice versa licensed for national team but not for club. for example, lehmann is in the game twice because:-

Arsenal are licensed for PES
but Germany arent

So u get the proper appearance of Lehmann for arsenal but some completely diff appearance for the Germany Lehmann.

So wat pesfan and other ppl do is kick fake/fraud player out of the team where he is and register the proper player in his place.

Although the above rule may not apply as if a player is licensed in the game for his club and country u end up having 2 players the same both visually and stats, but instead of konami registering the 1 player for both teams they put the same player in twice :/ so its up to us to edit this and register just the 1 for both the club and national team. Although when both national and club side are licensed ingame but u get the same 2 players, I think it might be some sort of brand licensing that stops konami only having 1 version of the player ingame.

Then in things like Master league u dont end up having 2 players exactly the same stat for stat.

That make sense now?
SwiftNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 15:13   #11
Karaoke29

Thanks SwiftNinja, everything is clear now...
Old 12-11-2006, 21:51   #12
thorlongus

thorlongus is an unknown

Blazek
Nilsson
Reyna
Ricardinho
Rogerio Ceni
Seol Ki Hyeon

These players are duplicate with a twist!! Their clones will appear on the ML as well!!!
thorlongus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 19:38   #13
aldivam

aldivam is an unknown

Smile Duplicated player issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke29 View Post
Is duplicated player mean that the player is present twice in the game? Sorry, I do not undrstand it. For example, Giggs plays to ManUtd and Wales, so certainly, he is present in both with the same data, that's normal. So what is the duplicated player?

The question with duplicated players is simple: they're duplicate 'cause (obviously) you can play with both of them in the same team. For instance, Giggs plays for Man. United, and his duplicated is in Wales National team with the name of Gils. Same stats, different names. But you can buy Gils and Giggs to play in the same team. That's the problem!
aldivam is offline   Reply With Quote