PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-09-2007, 05:25   #31
red-town

red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

yeah it is for WE 2007, just DL V2.5 while you wait for V3 coming out on the 9/9/07 by Pategato and Whelan

4 days until release
If you want to kill me. Curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life....Run Away....Run Away....And cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you have the same "eyes" as me. COME BEFORE ME.

red-town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:42   #32
ccck2004

ccck2004 is an unknown

Thumbs up Great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgerd View Post
things ive been working on include updating all the promoted teams kits ,ive checked all the other files and none of them updated with this seasons sponsors eg vvv kit(the now sponsored by seacom logistics)

also the boot section has got a fully makeover,now all the boot colors up to date like the new vapors and tunits,id say 90% of players wearing correct boots too

still abit to do like updating national teams but all the transfers are finished so it nearly good to go

p.s,there is now no face bug in the we file,its 100% corrected !!
I'm very happy to hear the good progress.
ccck2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:47   #33
ccck2004

ccck2004 is an unknown

Question

Quote:
1.full bundesliga included
2.all classic teams still there,you cant beat playing with the
legends
3.file will be be released at or around 10pm our time (11pm)europe sunday night

thats all il say for the moment......
Sorry,I would like to ask you again,have you created U21 players to instead of the classic players?

Anyway,your OF is the best in mind~
ccck2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:19   #34
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
1.full bundesliga included
2.all classic teams still there,you cant beat playing with the
legends
3.file will be be released at or around 10pm our time (11pm)europe sunday night

thats all il say for the moment......
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccck2004 View Post
Sorry,I would like to ask you again,have you created U21 players to instead of the classic players?

Anyway,your OF is the best in mind~
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 19:01   #35
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

maybe his english not the best
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 19:06   #36
goalgerd

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

finished kits now,about 60extra licenced teams fully updated
Old 06-09-2007, 19:10   #37
goalgerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-town View Post
yeah it is for WE 2007, just DL V2.5 while you wait for V3 coming out on the 9/9/07 by Pategato and Whelan

4 days until release
you can call me dermo
Old 06-09-2007, 20:01   #38
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
finished kits now,about 60extra licenced teams fully updated
I counted them this morning man, 77 licensed teams edited.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 22:28   #39
red-town

red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
you can call me dermo
ok Dermo it that you in your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
I counted them this morning man, 77 licensed teams edited.
that amazing Carlos
If you want to kill me. Curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life....Run Away....Run Away....And cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you have the same "eyes" as me. COME BEFORE ME.
Old 06-09-2007, 22:41   #40
goalgerd

ok Dermo it that you in your avatar

it is indeed
Old 06-09-2007, 22:44   #41
goalgerd

right lads i need some help, i need good pics of dynamo kievs new home and away kit

anyone a good website with up to date formations? it would speed up the file being finished

cheers
Old 06-09-2007, 22:50   #42
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Quote:
right lads i need some help, i need good pics of dynamo kievs new home and away kit

anyone a good website with up to date formations? it would speed up the file being finished

cheers
Hey goalgerd, just wanted to ask are their gonna be Copa Libertadores teams on this one?
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 00:57   #43
goalgerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcboy View Post
Hey goalgerd, just wanted to ask are their gonna be Copa Libertadores teams on this one?
we got full updates on boca river gremio and sao paolo,im forgetting someone else
Old 07-09-2007, 01:02   #44
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Gremio, thats the team I was looking for. Thank so much guys.
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:35   #45
red-town

not sure if you guys have Boca Jr new badge?