Goal 5 - Murphy 3 5.17%
Goal 6 - Carr 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2007, 20:31   #1
consolegoals
Reserve Team Player

consolegoals is an unknown

Thumbs up Consolegoals.com GOTM - March/April - Vote Now!!!

The voting for the GOTM March/April has now begun

Thanks to all the users that contributed their goals for this competition

1st prize : £50 gift voucher from the winners favourite on-line retailer
2nd prize : A copy of the Official PES6 Guide -

The voting has now begun and will continue for 6 days

6 finalists (in alphabetical order)

Aaronarid
Feanor
Petrit
notoriousbmc
redstripe185
uncleXXXmas

Keep your voting above board

Paul Scholes - submitted by Aaronarid

Aguero - submitted by Petrit

Kewell - submitted by redstripe185

Socrates - submitted by Feanor

Murphy - submitted by uncleXXXmas

Carr - submitted by notoriousbmc

Good luck to the winners!

consolegoals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 13:07   #2
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Toss up between Scholes and Socrates for me.

Am yet to decide.

Well done to all the finalists.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 18:59   #3
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

SOcrates; purely because I have never scored a bicyclye kick from that far out(scored an open goal one with dyer against barndoor before but that's it)

No offence, but the fact that I have scored goals very much like the others means the rest just didn't excite me or put me in awe at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 19:26   #4
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The poll options do not match the order of the videos, which could easily confuse some people.

Socrates for me.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 19:49   #5
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Socrates for me aswell closely followed by the Ginger Ninja.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 19:53   #6
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I revised the order of the videos.

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 22:20   #7
Aaronarid
IFRS

Aaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

My favourite is mine (unsuprisingly). Mainly because the move started with a goal kick, and the ball was airborn from the pass from Gary Neville, in his own half, until it hits the back of the net.

However, I must admit that Feanors overhead kick with Socrates is hugely impressive, and I think it'll probably win.

If I were to pick from the rest of the bunch, I'd be hard pressed to choose between Feanors effort and UncleXXXmas' Murphy strike. I like the way the Murphy strike manages to beat the keeper at his near post.

Anyways, good luck to all involved.
Aaronarid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 22:24   #8
notoriousbmc

notoriousbmc has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i like mine because its scored by a player with lesser ability, mind you my rabona has been viewed 1400+ times and didnt make top 6??
oh wel "cest la vie"

notoriousbmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 22:28   #9
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I love that Carr volley. I feel I should vote Socrates because that is such a tough skill, but Carr's volley is too sexy to resist.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 22:36   #10
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I'm not a fan of overhead kicks, they just never seem very realistic and rarely happen in real football. Scholes all the way!

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 22:52   #11
Feanor

Feanor has disabled reputation

Overheads happen more often than you think in real football. Hell, even Materazzi has scored one this year.

I've scored 11 overheads so far in the game, and the Socrates one is still the only one that's gone in from outside the box.
Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 22:56   #12
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

My thought and honest oppinion is that if you want to do flashy overhead kicks, buy fifa. I prefer to play pure laddish pass and shoot footy!

But hey like I said to your thread - I appreciate how hard they are to pull off and you've done well, just not my favourite style of goal well played...

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:19   #13
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Socrates' goal for me. Excellent.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:30   #14
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Murphy.
Old 04-05-2007, 20:15   #15
Alij777

Alij777 is an unknown

Lol

Kewell is my vote .
Alij777 is offline   Reply With Quote