PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 27-11-2008, 00:50   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A little education for some of you

Using the word cunt and generally swearing will not make people respect you.

Using the word cunt and generally swearing will not turn you into an intelligent poster whose point is valid.

Using the word cunt is not acceptable in a thread title. The action taken against a person doing such a thing will be worse if I somehow miss it for a while as I clearly did today but I won't retrospectively ban.

Some of you have some growing up to do as you clearly feel swearing is the way to become "cool". The very notion of you wanting to be cool sickens me.

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 00:53   #2
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

god i hope there's no hard feelings with me calling mutu a cunt randomly ? :P

as i said, everyone in Glasgow calls him/her by " cunt "

" aye hes a sound cunt "

i do agree though with what you're saying. Swearing doesn't add inches to your Penis
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 00:55   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=66903 <-- a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Mullet Taylor, it isn't about the Mutu thing. I use the word in posts sometimes, that's fair enough. It isn't brilliant but we've never outlawed swearing on here so long as it is in moderation. People just seem to be doing it for the sake of it recently.
Old 27-11-2008, 00:57   #4
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I booked Meyyappan for that. I don't know if you want to make the booking longer or shorter though as my bookings last 48 hours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 17:48   #5
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Using the word cunt and generally swearing will not make people respect you.

Using the word cunt and generally swearing will not turn you into an intelligent poster whose point is valid.

Using the word cunt is not acceptable in a thread title. The action taken against a person doing such a thing will be worse if I somehow miss it for a while as I clearly did today but I won't retrospectively ban.

Some of you have some growing up to do as you clearly feel swearing is the way to become "cool". The very notion of you wanting to be cool sickens me.
I'm afraid the word cunt validates everything, including my point right here. The fact that I have not actually made a point is irrelevant - the mere use of the aforementioned word is merely enough to transcend this post to the realms of greatness.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 19:31   #6
cadey
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I like the word so I will continue to use it when I come on here. Its not hurting anyone and I'm not doing it to look cool. I'm already cool.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 23:40   #7
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Oh god

I dont think ive ever used the word 'Cunt' in all of my 469 posts while ive been here I could be wrong though...although i dont think i am...

Fuck....
Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 23:46   #8
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I think you need to differentiate between using the word cunt to refer to another member, and as such are trying to cause trouble, or refering to a person or event not related to the forum. I haven't used it much since I've came back to life, so I hope you weren't referring to me.

Here is a prime example of how I think things should work:

NOT ACCEPTED

Shut up Barndoor you cunt

ACCEPTED

God, that Chris Rock is a cunt, i'm watching his show on channel 4 now and it is complete shite. How many black/insult white jokes can you fit in over a period of ten minutes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 02:24   #9
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet Taylor View Post
as i said, everyone in Glasgow calls him/her by " cunt "
No they don't.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 12:56   #10
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'd call everyone a cunt if I lived in Glasgow. It wouldn't be a long stay, no.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 13:02   #11
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
:chanlaugh:
Old 29-11-2008, 22:25   #12
Tolo Koure

Tolo Koure is an unknown

swearing is bad okay?
Tolo Koure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 22:30   #13
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
If you brought drugs I'm sure you could come to some sort of agreement with the locals.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 17:17   #14
therainmaster

therainmaster is an unknown

lol
therainmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:27   #15
Cracker Jack
Banned

Cracker Jack has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Cracker Jack has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I didn't come here to want to get respect, I came here because I wanted to share my fucking awesomeness

You got that, CUNTS?
Cracker Jack is offline   Reply With Quote