PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 30-07-2009, 12:42   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

PESGaming Elite Membership

The problems which some people were experiencing when signing up for an Elite membership should now be fixed. Please note that at present the membership will not automatically renew itself as it used to but that this is subject to change at which time all users will be notified - I am yet to ascertain whether it was this or another setting which caused payments to fail at the forum end.

As a reminder, the rules/changes/benefits are:

-No Google Adsense advertisements on the forum (only some adverts are removed)
-Username appears in blue along with an Elite userbar
-Access to a forum with little moderation where suspect content of various forms is accepted.
-The use of animated GIFs as a signature and/or avatar
-Larger signature images (450x150, maximum of 150kb)
-Larger avatar images (100kb)
-Requesting a username change
-A custom User Title
-PM inbox 10x the size of standard
-The ability to 'see' which users have chosen to be invisible while online.

To sign up, visit here: http://www.pesgaming.com/payments.php

**NOTICE FOR ALL USERS WHO BOUGHT A 15-YEAR MEMBERSHIP AT £5**

As there were no strict T&Cs about this offer or how things could change in the future, I may (or may not) knock ten years off that which would mean a new subscription being required from 2011 for the earliest of members (including myself).

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 14:01   #2
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Tut tut, I bought the elite membership only because it seemed like a one off payment at the time and at £5 I said I'd give a little back to the site since I visit it on a daily basis.
So for what's in it I think the people that showed support at the start should be rewarded for doing so and going back and changing something that was portrayed as a contract agreement at the time isn't very cool.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 15:13   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Tut tut, I bought the elite membership only because it seemed like a one off payment at the time and at £5 I said I'd give a little back to the site since I visit it on a daily basis.
So for what's in it I think the people that showed support at the start should be rewarded for doing so and going back and changing something that was portrayed as a contract agreement at the time isn't very cool.
It was never portrayed as a contract agreement and ownership of the site has changed hands since then. IF it is cut back, it will be cut back. Sorry but that's the end of it. As it stands, that also applies for me.
Old 30-07-2009, 15:46   #4
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I see your point and respect that you're trying to make ends meet here as well, but at the time we paid for a service advertised at this website for a set period and the agreement was made with our payment.

Again I'll leave it at that and won't bust your balls, try seeing it from my point of view too, it isn't about the poxy £5.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 13:25   #5
Jasperinho
Virtual Football Hero
  • Supports: Ajax Amsterdam
  • PSN: kleineboef

Jasperinho is an unknown

Fully agree with Dundon's statement. I am not that fuzzed about the GBP 5, but I guess that the way it was advertisement on the website that I paid my money for the elite membership would be considered a contractual agreement under UK law, as well as Dutch law.. Again, I am not that fuzzed, but you probably should allow people to sacrifice the 10 years out of free will or simply consider them "lucky"..
Old 31-07-2009, 13:34   #6
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

hmm. Yeah seems a shame. I am the same as Dundons here in that I don't think I'd have bothered if it wasn't advertised as lifetime membership...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 13:46   #7
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

He did say "may not" knock off ten years too, so it isn't like it's set in stone.

IMO, it'd be harsh on someone to not get what they paid for. The 15-year membership (I think it happened before I joined...) sounds like a retarded idea anyway.

If it's decided that these guys are going to need a renewal in 2011, they should have much more benefits than the other Elitists (not sure what, but something could be arranged) and possibly obtaining the next Elite status at a cheaper price.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 13:58   #8
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

how much is it atm for 12 months ?
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 14:03   #9
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

A year is 12 months, so that's £7 as Sweey said in the original post. >_>
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 14:41   #10
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

ah missed that first time round....15 year deal was always too good to be true, i say those who got a few years outta it should be happy enough
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 14:49   #11
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Nothing is definite with regards to changes on the 15-year membership. I do get where people are coming from but also don't think anyone can complain if it ends up being £5 for 5 years. IF I do it, I'd like to offer a "special" deal for those affected but it does not appear at all feasible because the options are open to everyone.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:12   #12
willmo
  • XBox: willmo
  • PSN: solidwilms

willmo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

knockers.
willmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 13:00   #13
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmo View Post
knockers.
Explain.
Old 01-08-2009, 13:03   #14
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Ive decided to go for a month, and see what its like.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 14:59   #15
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Error message appears when I click 'Pay Now'
Quote:
We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a different payment method. Contact PayPal Customer Service if you need further assistance.