PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 07-07-2010, 16:01   #16
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Good stuff, congrats Joel.

Billy Minof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 16:40   #17
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Congratulations Joel, I'm sure you'll be a good admin.
Old 07-07-2010, 17:22   #18
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

May I just express a sigh of relief that for once it is not a Manchester United fan?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 18:07   #19
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
May I just express a sigh of relief that for once it is not a Manchester United fan?
Hell yeah. Although, I guess you won't be happy that I like Germany and Cristiano Ronaldo
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 18:32   #20
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Hell yeah. Although, I guess you won't be happy that I like Germany and Cristiano Ronaldo
And wrestling.

We need more Manchester United admins around. Ahem. mufcsean 4 admin
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 18:39   #21
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

They're like rats aren't they? Wherever you are, you're never more than five meters away from one.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 19:01   #22
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Well done.
Old 07-07-2010, 19:18   #23
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Kudos.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 23:41   #24
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

congrats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:14   #25
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo View Post
And wrestling.

We need more Manchester United admins around. Ahem. mufcsean 4 admin
I really should have thought this through. Original I'm blaming you!
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:07   #26
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Well Barry, Original? likes Germany. Phatmann and Hunter like Cristiano Ronaldo. And all three used to like wrestling.

So ha, Barry. Ha! You are the odd one out.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:28   #27
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

How can he not like Ronaldo.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:01   #28
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

For the record, I quite like Germany too. 'Tis a great country and I'd love to go back some day soon.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 13:18   #29
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

good decision !
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 19:15   #30
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well done Joel, i'd like to know who you blew to get the promotion but i suppose we'll have to leave that to our imagination........ =p

BTW, we know who the admins are but who "owns" the site. Is it still hitman?

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote