sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 09-07-2010, 19:20   #31
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Matt Holme owns the site.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 19:49   #32
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

*nods head pretending as if he knows who that is*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 00:44   #33
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Sell out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 23:45   #34
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll give the kid a week and then he'll be swimming with dSweey.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 19:42   #35
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I've not really been an really active member here for a year or so, I was just thinking...... Who is like, the top admin? Obviously it used to be Hitman, but who now runs this joint?

EDIT - Nevermind, I just scrolled up a bit after posting and saw that it is Matt Holmes......who...?
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 00:36   #36
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Does Matt Holme even visit the site?

Anyway... I quite like that the Admin team compromises members from pre-2005 only. A wise selection.

p.s. Does my old "elite" program even still exist? I see the badge... but I also see ads :|
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 00:49   #37
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Congratulations, Joel.
Old 10-10-2010, 00:56   #38
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k View Post
Does Matt Holme even visit the site?

Anyway... I quite like that the Admin team compromises members from pre-2005 only. A wise selection.

p.s. Does my old "elite" program even still exist? I see the badge... but I also see ads :|
He's made a few posts in the staff forum before, but that is about it.

Elite is still running. Ads on the side panels show, but it doesn't allow pop ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Congratulations, Joel.
Cheers Charlie.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:20   #39
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I see 4 ads... 1 at the top, 2 in the side and 1 in the footer.

Apologies to anyone who bought the "lifetime" Elite from me and then clearly hasn't had "lifetime" Eliteness.

p.s. Does anyone of any importance actually still play PES?
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:31   #40
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Bit late there Charlie..

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:16   #41
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k View Post
I see 4 ads... 1 at the top, 2 in the side and 1 in the footer.

Apologies to anyone who bought the "lifetime" Elite from me and then clearly hasn't had "lifetime" Eliteness.

p.s. Does anyone of any importance actually still play PES?
Hunter is probably the only one who still plays PES. Most of the admins play together on Fifa these days.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:00   #42
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I play PES.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:30   #43
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I play PES.
You clearly missed "of any importance" in Hitman's post.

BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 13:01   #44
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That's the only reason I posted.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 17:50   #45
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Bit late there Charlie..
Thanks, Cpt Obvious. I havent been on the site in ages, but I still had to congratulate Joel.