PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 12:25   #16
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Is this the end for Joel and Sminky?!

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:32   #17
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Don't hate on me because your suggestions are shit, @Sminky.
Can we still hate on you generally though?

Not being a Facebook person, I'm not sure what this tagging thing will actually achieve. If someone replies to a post you made in a thread then surely you can either submit to the thread for prompts, or just use the view my posts option via the user cp?

Anyone care to enlighten?
Old 29-08-2012, 12:36   #18
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

It would help if someone wants to mention you in something you haven't previously been involved in. Tagging on facebook is basically just to bring that persons attention to something they otherwise may have missed.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:41   #19
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Fair enough I guess. Only time will tell if it just becomes a nuisance....
Old 29-08-2012, 12:46   #20
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

To be completely honest, it's a novelty that will probably wear off relatively soon, and then be used sparingly but more than likely will still be useful the odd time. As long as it's not abused it won't be annoying or a nuisance.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 13:05   #21
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Flick you're such a square.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 13:07   #22
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Fick is stuck in the Bebo days.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 13:12   #23
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm surprised he even knows how to operate a computer tbh.

How's the site holding up on your BBC Micro, @fick?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 29-08-2012, 13:24   #24
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Not being a Facebook person, I'm not sure what this tagging thing will actually achieve. If someone replies to a post you made in a thread then surely you can either submit to the thread for prompts, or just use the view my posts option via the user cp?
We need to think about posters in the PES areas, not ourselves. They get so crazy raging about the state of the game/at others that they probably forget where they've posted half the time.

On a personal level, I don't want to sift throguh my previous posts. I may enter some threads once, comment and then not be bothered about going back unless someone has mentioned me or quoted me - previously that meant I wouldn't bother checking. At least now I get told and its faster to browse on here that way.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 14:07   #25
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Piczo > Bebo
Old 29-08-2012, 15:11   #26
fick

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Flick you're such a square.
That I am. Ever the nonconformist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Fick is stuck in the Bebo days.

I would agree if I knew what it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
I'm surprised he even knows how to operate a computer tbh.

How's the site holding up on your BBC Micro, @fick?
ZX81 peeps, living it large.
Old 29-08-2012, 15:28   #27
muscularmatt

While I full support, and indeed encourage, expression of individuality and the confidence required to do so in the face of popular opinion, I've always found deliberate nonconformism a touch annoying. You know, the whole "Fuck society, I do it differently on purpose" type of attitude.

Not saying that's you flicker, just what comes to mind when I hear the term 'nonconformist'.
Old 15-11-2012, 18:36   #28
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Is there any way to fix the tagging for usernames that include another member's name?

For example, I've just tried to mention a user named patrick hurley. Using both methods gives the same result:

@patrick hurley
@patrick hurley (done using the MENTION tags)

So the 2nd one highlights the full name when you hover the mouse over it.... but still mentions someone called 'patrick', and not Mr Hurley.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 19:11   #29
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Stop spamming @patrick god damn it.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 19:31   #30
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Every time Ali tries to mention @patrick hurley:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote