PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-01-2009, 10:34   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Arcade details - MUST READ

I apologise in advance if anything here isn't explicitly clear.

All arcade users are expected to have read the following information and are deemed to have agreed to all of the points raised the moment they take part in arcade activities.

ACCESS RESTRICTIONS

Members with less than 200 posts (regardless of usergroup) will have no access to the Arcade.

Members who are booked or serving a ban will have no access to the arcade.

A member belonging to any usergroup except Administrator will be required to make a nominal number of posts on the forum on any day they wish to access the arcade. Spamming to reach this value (which is shown in the Usergroups and Discounts section below) will result in a ban from the arcade or site.

There are, as yet, no limits to the number of games a user can play in a day. Should server issues be encountered, this will change and users will be notified in the Arcade section of the forum.

GAMES AND PRICING

At the opening of the arcade, 29 games are available - 20 for non-Elite members and 9 exclusively for Elite members (and Administrators).

New games will slowly be introduced over time to keep you on your toes. New games will usually (but not always) appear exclusively for Elite members first and become available to all users at a later date. Once a game is available to all members, it will not become an Elite exclusive again.

The rate at which games are added will not be consistent or strictly planned. However, in the first couple of weeks I expect to introduce a number of games and a thread for game requests can be found in the Arcade section of the forum.

Games cost credits to play which will require you to maintain a balance and encourage greater use of the vBookie. As games will be added slowly, it is worth holding back and not going "all-out" and losing your credits within the first couple of weeks.

The pricing of games may be tweaked at a later date, though there are unlikely to be any drastic changes for a particular game.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure games in the forum do not suffer from bugs, should you encounter one and it ruin your gaming experience, you may request a refund of credits which needs to be accompanied by details of the problem. To save confusion, I will currently be the only member of the forum to decide on the outcome of requests and my decision is final.

Any bugs or problems should be reported immediately in the Arcade section of the forum.

If a usergroup is found to have been overcharged, this will be communicated to users in the Arcade section of the forum and every user that requests a reimbursement of credits will receive the same number of credits irrespective of whether this amount covers their total loss. It is unlikely that such a refund will not cover all additional costs incurred.

All changes to the status of games (pricing, availability, additions) will be communicated to users in the Arcade section of the forum.

JACKPOTS

Each game has a jackpot feature. Currently all games are set to a "Raising" jackpot which means that the credits paid for playing a game are entered into a jackpot which is won by the next user to claim the number 1 spot on the scoreboard.

Over time, games will have their scoreboard reset to maintain sufficient interest. An all-time high score will remain on these games as this does not get taken into account for the purposes of jackpots and allows the best performances on the arcade to be remembered.

All jackpot changes will be communicated to users in the Arcade section of the forum.

TOURNAMENTS

Tournaments can be created but due to an issue between the arcade and the PESGaming skin, all tournaments will have to be created by me through the arcade's settings. An appropriate thread exists within the Arcade section.

Tournaments can be free or charge an entry fee (discounts apply) with the winner receiving the winnings.

If you are entered into a tournament and have not taken your turn for two days, the arcade will PM you a reminder. If a further three days elapse without you taking your turn you will automatically be disqualified altogether.

USERGROUPS AND DISCOUNTS

Administrator 33% discount, no game restrictions

Elite 33% discount, no game restrictions, 2 posts per day required for access

Moderator 20% discount, no Elite games, 3 posts per day required for access

Veteran 15% discount, no Elite games, 3 posts per day required for access

Blogger 10% discount, no Elite games, 3 posts per day required for access

Registered No discount, no Elite games, 4 posts per day required for access, cannot create tournaments

Booked or Banned No arcade access

The above depends solely on your Primary Usergroup setting on the forum. Your Primary Usergroup is NOT always the one you see. If you want to ensure the correct Primary Usergroup is selected on your account (you're Elite and a Veteran but want to ensure the benefit of Elite discounts as opposed to the lesser Veteran discount) send me a PM and I will check for you. I will usually respond as soon as I log into the forum.

The arcade will open later today.

Old 25-01-2009, 22:42   #2
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A new rule I've just decided upon:

The high score table will be cleared toward the start of every month. This does NOT mean the deletion of all-time high scores. At this time, any game which has an outstanding jackpot will see that jackpot awarded to the game's all-time champion unless this decision is met with severe opposition.
Closed Thread