PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-01-2009, 15:26   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Tournaments

You can get access to tournaments from the main arcade screen.

Created:

Game: Japanese Baseball
Tries: 2 per round
Players: 8
Entrance Fee: 10 (before discounts)
Jackpot: Up to 80 for winner only

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 12:39   #2
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Administrators and Elites now have the ability to create tournaments. Some points to note:

-You can see the problem between the arcade and the skin but it is something I coudln't fix via the arcade's coding as I couldn't locate the procedure in isolation. I will endeavour to fix this soon by adjusting the bottom of the skin to insert a few lines.

-When choosing an Entrance Fee, be aware that all fees paid (less discounts) will be the prize for winning the tournament.

-I'm not adverse to offering an occasional credits prize for a free tournament but ask me first.

-If creating a tournament, you will automatically be entered into it.

-If you cannot click directly into the Entrance Fee box, click into the box above it which selects how many attempts each user gets per round and then hit the TAB key to move into the Entrance Fee box, entering the required number as appropriate.

-If you want a tournament including only certain players you specify, this can be set up by me if you give me the information via PM or in here.
Old 15-01-2009, 00:03   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*

As I've lost my Asteroids ability, new tournament: PacMan.

Four players, one turn per round (should mess me up a bit), free entry and two prizes: 50 credits for the winner and 50 credits for anyone who beats me in a head-to-head. That's 100 credits if you beat me and end up winning the tournament.
Old 19-01-2009, 14:50   #4
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Another tournament (the others haven't started yet, one slot remaining in each)

X-Training, 5 turns per round, 8 players in total. No entrance fee but a 50 credit reward for the winner and 25 for second place.
Old 22-01-2009, 13:00   #5
nev1612
DILKINGTON!
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: nev1612
  • PSN: nev1612

nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

The Japanese baseball one has just started.

I've had my first go and beat my top score!! Pity I can't save it
nev1612 is offline   Reply With Quote