PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-09-2010, 18:52   #196
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Fail.

When the songs on a demo start to irritate you you know you're playing it too much...

Not long to go now.
Old 21-09-2010, 00:24   #197
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Fail.

When the songs on a demo start to irritate you you know you're playing it too much...

Not long to go now.
Is that what the doctor said after delivering you?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:31   #198
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Can't wait!!!!! I'm getting it this Friday. Longest week in the year

The funny thing is I've scored only ONE goal so far LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:41   #199
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Is that what the doctor said after delivering you?
Messi avatar? You like Barcelona now? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you start the anti-Barcelona thread?
Old 21-09-2010, 03:14   #200
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos24 View Post
Messi avatar? You like Barcelona now? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you start the anti-Barcelona thread?
I wish not to comment on that
Old 21-09-2010, 12:46   #201
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

10/10?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 20:10   #202
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Drogba looks like an ethiopian in the demo and is getting muscled off of the ball by just about everyone, which is ridiculous. This dissapoints me - hopefully a few amendments are made before the release.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 20:10   #203
ezio
  • Supports: As Roma, NY Red Bulls
  • PSN: eziof

ezio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
Can't wait!!!!! I'm getting it this Friday. Longest week in the year

The funny thing is I've scored only ONE goal so far LOL
How are you getting it Friday?
Old 23-09-2010, 22:05   #204
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmadlad View Post
Why is my difficulty stuck on amateur !! This is a cracking game, but for whatever reason changing the difficulty is just not an option on mine, its blanked out, anyone know how to change it ?
on the pc you can only play amateur
heres a fix but still can only play on professional
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:49   #205
Redmadlad

Redmadlad has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thanks mate, Its a great game, really opened my eyes to be honest because i've always shunned FIFA (largely because they refused to make a decent game for PC) but this is awesome, i was just a bit gutted because on amateur its just like shooting practice the opposition don't even attempt to tackle you, i walked from one end of the pitch to the other with Lloris for gods sake.

Figured out how to get it up to Professional now, you just have to keep resetting the settings back to default in-game. Anybody know if you can alter the looseness of the nets on the final PC version, because thats also something you can do one the consoles, and not on the demo on the PC ? Thats also something that has bugged me since FIFA 2000, you hit a ball as hard as you can into the nets and its like hitting a brick wall, no movement whatsoever.
Old 25-09-2010, 11:13   #206
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I came here to post a video of a beautiful curling Del Piero goal, unfortunately the game thought that I would only like to upload the scenes of me running around celebrating...
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 11:16   #207
Joel
Joined For Fun

Just a thought; but maybe it thought it would have been better if it was Totti and refused?
Old 25-09-2010, 11:56   #208
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Just a thought; but maybe it thought it would have been better if it was Totti and refused?
Maybe they should have put Roma on the demo then... though of course such a statement is clear evidence of your insanity.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:04   #209
Joel
Joined For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
Maybe they should have put Roma on the demo then... though of course such a statement is clear evidence of your insanity.

They would have put them in the demo, but they then realised that this is Ranieri's second season now, so Roma will be more or less be dog shit.
Old 25-09-2010, 13:24   #210
ezio
  • Supports: As Roma, NY Red Bulls
  • PSN: eziof

ezio has disabled reputation

Quote:

They would have put them in the demo, but they then realised that this is Ranieri's second season now, so Roma will be more or less be dog shit.
That will change soon once Mr. Lippis takes over