PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-08-2006, 19:22   #16
Huw
PESInsight Legend
  • Supports: Birmingham City, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Coyotes

Huw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop619
I'm looking forward to the new season. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan and am quite optimistic for the season. We finished last season with 6 straight wins, better than any other team. Hopefully Culpepper can find his best form and remain injury free. We haven't really had a solid, good quarterback since Dan Marino.
We were 9-7 last year, i'm hoping for a 10-6 season.

My tip for the Superbowl:

Miami ( ) v Carolina
Miami have got to get past the Patriots in their league and then the Colts and Steelers if they want to get to the Superbowl, so it will be a big ask.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Huw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 19:28   #17
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huw140269
Miami have got to get past the Patriots in their league and then the Colts and Steelers if they want to get to the Superbowl, so it will be a big ask.
Patriots aren't as settled as they used to be. The way we finished the regular season last year with 6 straight wins, plus Nick Saban looks like one of the best head coaches in the NFL, feels me with confidence for the season. I think a playoff place is definitely manageable and the Steelers showed last year that if you hit form at the right time, anything can happen.

I see your a Cardinals fan , nah seriously, there an improving team but wouldn't expect much this season, maybe a 5-11 or 6-10 record.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 21:34   #18
Huw
PESInsight Legend

Huw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Some pictures of the Cardinals preseason game against the Steelers. Not very good ones of the game but worth a look I think, just to see their new stadium. $450m in 3 years, I dont know how much the new Wembley costs but at least this one was finished on time. It has retractable roof and field, air conditioning etc.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/huw140269/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 14-08-2006, 21:58   #19
Freestyle27
Howay the Lads
  • PSN: mucha27

Freestyle27 has disabled reputation

Used to like me american sports, but kind of lost them after the NHL lock down a couple of years ago.

In the NFL, i kind of looked out for the Oakland Raiders, no idea why or if they were any good, just sort of like them.

So are the actually any good, and is Randy Moss still playing for them?
Freestyle27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 12:49   #20
Bish

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle27
Used to like me american sports, but kind of lost them after the NHL lock down a couple of years ago.

In the NFL, i kind of looked out for the Oakland Raiders, no idea why or if they were any good, just sort of like them.

So are the actually any good, and is Randy Moss still playing for them?
The Raiders have been poor ever since they got to the Superbowl in 2002 against Tampa Bay. Don't think they've had a winning season since then. Randy Moss does still play for them but last i heard Joey Porter was leaving Oakland, who has been very consistent for them over the last few seasons. Aaron Brooks is the new quarterback and not one i would of liked to join my team. His performances have gradually got worse over the years.

I'm expecting another losing season from them again this year, i'll predict a 5-11 record.
Old 15-08-2006, 13:09   #21
Huw
PESInsight Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop619
The Raiders have been poor ever since they got to the Superbowl in 2002 against Tampa Bay. Don't think they've had a winning season since then. Randy Moss does still play for them but last i heard Joey Porter was leaving Oakland, who has been very consistent for them over the last few seasons. Aaron Brooks is the new quarterback and not one i would of liked to join my team. His performances have gradually got worse over the years.

I'm expecting another losing season from them again this year, i'll predict a 5-11 record.
I agree. Denver should win that division and the Chargers and Chiefs arent easy teams either.

Raiders to struggle again.

Old 15-08-2006, 16:35   #22
Dr. Bob Kelso
Welcome back...

Dr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Lets go Jets.
"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit. It is very strong. But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power. They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him." - Samuel Eto'o
Dr. Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2006, 18:24   #23
Bish

For those who are interested in the odds for the new NFL season, i know huw is, here they are. (Taken from paddypower.com)

Superbowl XLI Outright Betting
All Quoted.

Indianapolis Colts 6 - 1
New England Patriots 9 - 1
Pittsburgh Steelers 10 - 1
Carolina Panthers 10 - 1
Seattle Seahawks 11 - 1
Denver Broncos 12 - 1
Dallas Cowboys 14 - 1
San Diego Chargers 16 - 1
Kansas City Chiefs 16 - 1
Washington Redskins 16 - 1
Cincinnati Bengals 16 - 1
Miami Dolphins 18 - 1
Philadelphia Eagles 20 - 1
Chicago Bears 20 - 1
New York Giants 20 - 1
Baltimore Ravens 20 - 1
Arizona Cardinals 25 - 1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28 - 1
Atlanta Falcons 28 - 1
Minnesota Vikings 33 - 1
Jacksonville Jaguars 33 - 1
Cleveland Browns 50 - 1
St. Louis Rams 66 - 1
New Orleans Saints 66 - 1
Buffalo Bills 80 - 1
Green Bay Packers 80 - 1
Oakland Raiders 80 - 1
New York Jets 80 - 1
Detroit Lions 80 - 1
San Francisco 49ers 100 - 1
Tennessee Titans 100 - 1
Houston Texans 125 - 1

From those odds, i think my Dolphins are a decent bet But seriously, Carolina have good odds, Pittsburgh wouldn't be a bad bet. I can only see a team from the AFC winning the Super Bowl again. Saying that though, Dallas looks the best bet for me.
Old 17-08-2006, 19:05   #24
Huw
PESInsight Legend

Nice one Bishop - suprising that The Colts are favourites, particularly now they have lost their running back and Manning is a proven choker in big games.

If I had to back any it would be either Carolina or Pittsburgh. But my favourite would be New England who I know didnt like losing last year. Cincinatti look a good bet at 16-1, but in the NFC Seattle are strongly tipped to get to the Superbowl again and then they would just be a good performannce away from winning the whole thing.

Sneakie bet - Baltimore, especially now theyve got a QB.

Old 18-08-2006, 12:36   #25
Bish

Junior Seau heading for New England, days after announcing his retirement
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/9607017
Old 21-08-2006, 23:36   #26
Huw
PESInsight Legend

Would any of you lot be interested in douing an NFL Fantasy league just for us PES Insight members ? could be a bit of a laugh. If we could get 10 or so it would be great. We could do it on yahoo and have a "live draft"

Old 21-08-2006, 23:49   #27
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I would Huw but would also need lots of explaining as I am a thicko

" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:39   #28
hola name

hola name is an unknown

Yeah a fantasy league would be decent.

If I was to bet I would avoid the Colts like the plague, CHOKERS.

Redskins? Bengals? Bears? down at 20-1? They would be a good bet, not saying they will win it but they would be good bets especially as they are certs for the play offs. For me those odds start at Panthers, the three above have NO CHANCE.
Old 09-09-2006, 20:29   #29
hola name

hola name is an unknown

The big kick off was early yesterday, and I was mighty impressed by both teams.

Although Culpepper was off his game you could see there was a promising side with a good defense in Miami. Maybe a sleeper pick for this year?

The Steelers were good aswell, though it was tough judging without such a massivley influential player as Ben R. Batch looked horrible, and badly overcome by nerves. Big Ben may not be the best-#1-super-bestest quarterback in the world, but he runs and organises that whole offence so well.
Old 09-09-2006, 20:32   #30
Bish

Is that fantasy game actually happening?