PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-12-2006, 19:28   #31
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 19:37   #32
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Teekay- View Post
Maybe because you spelt his name wrong, it's Gebreselassie mate
Thank god for that. For a moment I thought I might be onto a contender for the most under-cherished sports person of all time. Yes, via google image searching.

Thanks, though! I'll now insert a more meaningful picture of him into my post.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:12   #33
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

Richie McCaw - Absolute Star, awesome rugby player, down to earth plays like he's playing for his life every game. He's like an energizer bunny.

Dan Carter - Already the best in the world in his position at 24, some say best ever (little doubt he'll retire the best in the world in my opinion). Strives for perfection.

Steve Waugh - Fucking Champion. He wasn't the most graceful of bastman but he got the job done. One of the most mentally tough people you could find in almost any sport. True Aussie Battler. That innings in Sydney in 2003, 5th Ashes Test batting for his spot in the team, hit a 4 on the last ball of the day to secure it. It's probably the best cricketing moment that i've seen and it's going to be hard to top.

Lance Armstrong - Pretty obvious why

Michael Jordan - To be that much better than your peers is just insane, went to the top of his sport will always be a legend no matter how many times his records are broken

Brian Lara - One of the best cricketers to ever play the game. Wish i could bat even remotely like he could.
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 14:25   #34
Travis Bickle
not to be taken seriously

Travis Bickle has disabled reputation

Old 08-12-2006, 17:05   #35
Dr. Bob Kelso
Welcome back...

Dr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

My two favourite boxers of all time. Barrera's rivalry with Morales is one of the greatest boxing and indeed the sporting world has ever seen and against the odds Barrera emerged victorious.

Bernard "the executioner" Hopkins. Well what can be said about this man that hasn't already been said? Probably nothing. A true Legend who turned his life around through his love of Boxing and will go down as probably the best Middleweight fighter of all time. There is no challenge he has not met and no obstacle he has not overcome. A true great and his comeback against Tarver showed just how much better he is than the rest. Don't get me started on his fight with Taylor.
"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit. It is very strong. But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power. They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him." - Samuel Eto'o
Dr. Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 20:02   #36
cadey
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

In his prime, he was fan-fucking-tastic.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 23:50   #37
carson1912

carson1912 is an unknown

does grenade toss count as a sport. If so has to be Micheal stone.

Seriously its got to be the worlds greatest Muhammed Ali
Old 09-12-2006, 00:03   #38
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Marciano Award for John Duddy

Newly crowned IBA World middleweight title-holder “Ireland’s” John Duddy, rated No. 8 by the WBO and No. 10 by the WBA, will be presented the prestigious Rocky Marciano Award as a distinguished champion on December 3 at the Boxerama XXV awards luncheon, celebrating the 25th American Association for the Improvement of Boxing, Inc. (AAIB), in White Plains, New York.

The AAIB was co-founded in 1968 by the late, undefeated world heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano and Stephen B. Acunto, Dean of American Boxing Coaches and James J. Walker Award winner.

Ireland-native Duddy (18-0, 15 KOs), now fighting of out Queens (NY), won a unanimous 12-round decision September 29 at The Theatre in Madison Square Garden against former world champion Luis Ramon “Yori Boy” Campas (88-9) for the IBA World middleweight title.

“John Duddy reminds me of Jimmy ‘Baby Face’ McLarnin, the former world welterweight champion who I used to spar with,” Acunta said. “I really admired the way John fought a former world champion (Campas) who had 96 fights to his 17.

The humble Duddy is, of course, greatly honored to be receiving the Marciano Award. “It’s hard to describe in words how I feel about receiving this award,” John remarked. “Two years ago, Bernard Hopkins received it. I need to do a lot more to live up to the standards of the Rocky Marciano Award winners. It’s more than I could ever imagine.

“Rocky was a very exciting fighter. His fights against Ezzard Charles and Jersey Joe Walcott were unbelievable. I’ve watched a lot of his fights on tape. Rocky Marciano will always be remembered as one of the greatest boxing champions of all-time.”

Check out this record etc on here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Duddy_(boxer)
Old 09-12-2006, 00:07   #39
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Best QB ever? I'd say so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 00:09   #40
Charlie

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegg View Post

Best QB ever? I'd say so.
Bret Favre? He's brilliant.
Old 09-12-2006, 00:12   #41
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah mate there were some good QBs perhaps the likes of Marino and Brady and then Montana and John Elway was class. But for me it is Favre.

" border="0" />

Old 09-12-2006, 00:14   #42
Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegg View Post
Yeah mate there were some good QBs perhaps the likes of Marino and Brady and then Montana and John Elway was class. But for me it is Favre.
I think Bradys class aswell. Always my choice on Madden '07 on the 360
Old 09-12-2006, 00:18   #43
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

Well yeah Brady and Favre are two greats but Elway and Marino were the bomb

" border="0" />

Old 09-12-2006, 00:31   #44
McGregor
Live Forever!!
  • Supports: Rangers Football Club

McGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Ayrton Senna - A F1 Legend and a guy I greatly admire.

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."

RIP Ayrton
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2006, 00:11   #45
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao

Phililppines's greatest sportman and one of the world's finest boxers. hes sweeped morales aside twice and one more shot at marco antonio barrera is the fight i would die to see. Two of the best featherweights around at the moment.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote