PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-01-2009, 20:08   #76
laughin man
Banned
  • Supports: Debauchery + Violence

laughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Lies...
If you werent gonna believe me then why ask the question?
Old 22-01-2009, 23:03   #77
Winger
  • Supports: Man Utd

Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauie View Post
When Tito got him in the triangle, he didn't do jack shit ~ he didn't know what to do. I don't know why Tito switched to the armbar.
I was actually pulling for Tito to sink that triangle in, simply because he looked to press the fight quite well in the later stages, which made for a good finish. If Tito had taken that game plan earlier in the fight, we may have had a different result. But Machida, again, done what he needed to do and done it very efficiently. I look at it this way. If he can rank up 13-0 in his career, all the while rarely moving into top gear, and without pulling out half of his offensive arsenal (which he's said to have), it leaves me excited to think what is still to come from him. I can't wait for his fights due to the fact he asks a lot of questions that opponents are finding hard to answer.

He is winning his fights, quite clearly, it's just a shame he isn't finishing opponents in the process. But if he can nulify opponents to such a degree that they're not only failing to finish him, but failing to score points on him, while he scores off on them at will. That's brilliant. But now it's time to see what happens when a fighter puts the pressure on him from start to finish, if Silva keeps to his word and does so. It could see Machida crumble under the heat, or revel in counter-striking, which his style may suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.1.N.G. View Post
Big difference alright - Rampage is a much more accomplished fighter than Forrest; I was really disappointed in the Rampage that turned up for their fight. In a rematch (which should not be long in coming imo) I cant see any other result except for a ko victory for Rampage.
That is true. "Rampage" has been in the game a lot longer, and faced a lot more serious competition. It's why I too was so very disappointed in the "Rampage" that turned up for the fight.

I think Jackson will finish him, too. But Forrest is a competent fighter, more than competent, dare I do him a disservice. But he is not going to out wrestle Jackson, and I don't think his takedown defence can remain intact throughout the entire fight, should Jackson actually look to utilise his wrestling more that is. And he is neither going to out do Jackson in terms of trading hands, but Forrest is good at keeping fighters on the outside with his leg kicks, which "Rampage" now has wind of. It'll be interesting.

The thing with Forrest lately is that he doesn't look to engage as a brawler as much as when he first came onto the scene, which is understandable considering it leaves him open to counter-punching, and of course can see him spend a lot of energy, but since changing his style I haven't saw quite where Forrest is going to pull a finish from, outside of maybe a rear naked choke, or a triangle, which he can be seen to actively look for quite often. He doesn't even necessarily have to go in there as the gung-ho brawler, but he could let go with his striking a little more in controlled spurts, because it is what brought him to the dance after all. Although if he does that against "Rampage" he could end up with a worse TKO defeat than Jardine handed him.

I hear that is who "Rampage" may be facing next, actually. Keith Jardine.

Quote:
Really looking foreward to that Machida Silva fight too; Silva will keep pressing forward and put Machida under more pressure than anyone has done against him in the UFC. We will see then how Machida reacts to that. Very close fight to call!
Aye. It's one of my most anticipated fights. I really can't wait to see how Machida copes with Silva. I'm really not fussed on who wins, to be honest, even though I do defend Lyoto Machida when criticised. I find his fights intriguing as a fan of MMA, but I'm not exactly a major fan, believe it or not.

Quote:
I remember that Starnes fight, iirc it was against Quarry up in Canada. The Canadian fans even turned against their own boy, it was just plain ridiculous what he was doing.

Great to see Quarry's interview afterwards - "If I can change, and you guys can change then this whole world can change" (to paraphrase Rocky, lol)
Hahaha. That was great. I actually liked Kalid Starnes going into that match, due to the fact he put a beat down on Chris Leben, but after his antics in the Quarry fight I hope to never see him in the UFC, or anywhere else for that matter, ever, again.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:51   #78
McGregor
Live Forever!!
  • Supports: Rangers Football Club

McGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Glad you enjoyed it Dundon!

I go to the boxing whenever I get the chance over here (Saw Calzaghe twice, Hatton once, Khan twice, Arthur, etc) and the atmosphere is always fantastic. It is a real good spectacle and a good night out.

I'll happily admit I'd rather go to a good boxing fight than a football match.
Old 30-01-2009, 10:24   #79
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've closed this because it was mainly just aimed at the Dublin event.
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=48916

There we can carry on discussing anything and everything UFC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread