PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-01-2006, 00:37   #1
chrisadr

chrisadr is an unknown

This can't be real!

Ok I was playing pro evo 5 and the unbelievable happend I think. Baros took a shot and it went right to my keeper so he fell on his knees in dissapointment. Then when he was getting up one of my players runs by and knocks him over and then Baros rolls around injured. I cant believe this happend. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/290003/No_way.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/11322359/No_way.avi.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chrisadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 00:40   #2
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Haha.Weird..
Old 19-01-2006, 00:52   #3
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hilarious! Not a foul given though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 01:03   #4
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

haha that's a good one!

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 01:31   #5
chrisadr

chrisadr is an unknown

Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Old 19-01-2006, 01:53   #6
JB_13

JB_13 is an unknown

That should b atleast a yellow,lol it was funny though,and no it hasn't happened to me since I don't have WE9 yet.
JB_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 01:54   #7
Adams1104

Adams1104 is an unknown

hahaha, never ever seen that. it's classic how that defender makes a B-Line straight for him. Was it near the end of the game? Cos he might have been exhausted, hence being on his knees.. then any sort of push/tackle would result in injury. But that is still one of the stupidest things i've seen on PES5.

good spot, and good job getting the replay saved.
Adams1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 03:02   #8
chrisadr

chrisadr is an unknown

I believe it was near the end of the game. The other day I read about how sometimes when a player get hurts they will try to keep playing and fall down so when I saw the injury icon come up I wanted to see if that would happen. But as you saw, something better happend. haha

Old 30-01-2006, 06:01   #9
Aaronarid
IFRS

Aaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Haha great vid.
Can imagine Baros doing that in real life!
Aaronarid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2006, 07:10   #10
-Jamster-

-Jamster- has disabled reputation

great vid its hilerious
-Jamster- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 23:50   #11
chrisadr

chrisadr is an unknown

Thanks for all the comments. Im glad you guys all got as much a kick out of this as I did.

Old 19-02-2006, 23:56   #12
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That was quality. PES5 has been the wierdest PES by far.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 17:10   #13
nicolaars

nicolaars is an unknown

hehe never happened to me before!!
nicolaars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 17:21   #14
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Very funny.

It's always good when people have video proof to back it up aswell, nice one.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 14:19   #15
Singey
  • Supports: Liverpool

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

haha unlucky, very strange, ive never seen that happen! classic
Singey is offline   Reply With Quote