PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 16-06-2010, 20:25   #16
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Done my bollix in on Spain!

K.1.N.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 20:32   #17
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Stayed away from it.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 20:35   #18
Jake Small

Jake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Holland v Denmark
Thread | Info 2010 FIFA World Cup Holland SETTLED 600 4/7 (0.57) 342
Germany v Australia
Thread | Info 2010 FIFA World Cup Germany SETTLED 300 1/2 (0.50) 150
England v United States
Thread | Info 2010 FIFA World Cup Draw SETTLED 20 5/2 (2.50) 50

Argh. I thought the Spain game was a sure thing... 900 would've turned into 1161 then I was going to ease off on betting...
Jake Small is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 01:39   #19
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Stayed away from it.
Same here, only due to the shit odds mind

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 01:41   #20
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I think we lost half the field.
Old 18-06-2010, 01:30   #21
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I think we lost half the field.
I'm totally wiped after it - sickener! One of the biggest bankers in WC history, and it all goes tits up.
Old 18-06-2010, 01:41   #22
Dundon's
W.G.P

I lost a ton on the Frogs. Should of known better.
Old 18-06-2010, 03:28   #23
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yep I suck too. I need Italy to score some goals against the Allwhites or I'm probably out of the running.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 13:25   #24
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That Nigerian red card served me well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 21:11   #25
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Well in Serbia

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 21:35   #26
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Thanks a fucking lot, England. Hope you're proud of yourselves now.

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 02:09   #27
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yep that's right Bez, once again, England have ruined everything.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 21-06-2010, 21:44   #28
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Yep I suck too. I need Italy to score some goals against the Allwhites or I'm probably out of the running.
Another shock result that probably cost a lot of people dear...
Old 24-06-2010, 16:16   #29
Dundon's
W.G.P

I'm all but eliminated anyways thanks to every bet I placed over the last few days going tits up. :P
Old 24-06-2010, 16:32   #30
muscularmatt

Due to England actually winning a game, I'm back in the saddle. Still gonna need to sniff out some more upsets to get anywhere near the top I would imagine.