PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-06-2015, 12:18   #751
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

good luck angeltorero

I hope you will be soon with good health
and thank you for all your kits, it was a fantastic job
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 05:39   #752
miguelon-m11
  • Supports: U. De Chile

miguelon-m11 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeltorero View Post
Por enfermedad no podre hacer kits durante una buena temporada ya que estoy un poco delicado de salud , pero volvere con más fuerza y ganas con el nuevo PES lo unico que no se si sera para PS3 o PS4 ya que pronto sera mi cumpleaños y puede caer , ojala
Un saludo para todos mis seguidores

Sick I can not make kits for a good season and I'm a little frail, but back with more strength and desire with the new PES only thing I do not know if it will be for PS3 or PS4 and soon to be my birthday and may fall , hopefully
A greeting to all my followers

Que pena tu enfermedad ojala te cures pronto y cuando vuelvas ojala sea ps3 si no mis ahorros seran cambiados por una ps4 ajakjajajaja hasta PES 2016 master
miguelon-m11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 10:49   #753
winningman

winningman is an unknown

Quote:
Por enfermedad no podre hacer kits durante una buena temporada ya que estoy un poco delicado de salud , pero volvere con más fuerza y ganas con el nuevo PES lo unico que no se si sera para PS3 o PS4 ya que pronto sera mi cumpleaños y puede caer , ojala

Sick I can not make kits for a good season and I'm a little frail, but back with more strength and desire with the new PES only thing I do not know if it will be for PS3 or PS4 and soon to be my birthday and may fall , hopefully
Hi angeltorero,I hope you will be soon with good health and You can continue to help us create the perfect shirt.You're the best shirt makers.
winningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 01:33   #754
albertobilbao

albertobilbao is an unknown

Quote:

ps4,, se podra meter imagenes,,,,, si no vaya mierda, continare con la ps3
albertobilbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 21:01   #755
winningman

winningman is an unknown

Good morning,Angeltorero.Come home,We missed you and your perfect work.
winningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 17:10   #756
angeltorero
  • Supports: FC BARCELONA
  • PSN: ANGELTORERO2

angeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Sample so far has come for PES 2016

GUINEA AFRICAN CUP PES 2016 PS3 PS4 BY ANGELTORERO

angeltorero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 22:54   #757
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi, Angeltorero
So happy to see you again on this thread
I hope you're fine and your health is better

good job for these pes 2016 kits : are they only for PS4 or we can put them on PS3 too ?
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:48   #758
ichucky97

ichucky97 is an unknown

Very glad to see you back Angeltorero!
ichucky97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:24   #759
angeltorero

angeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneangeltorero has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Hi, Angeltorero
So happy to see you again on this thread
I hope you're fine and your health is better

good job for these pes 2016 kits : are they only for PS4 or we can put them on PS3 too ?
They are compatible for both consoles
Old 10-07-2015, 12:25   #760
angeltorero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichucky97 View Post
Very glad to see you back Angeltorero!
Thank You
Old 10-07-2015, 12:33   #761
angeltorero

They are well placed

Old 10-07-2015, 17:26   #762
ichucky97

ichucky97 is an unknown

Will you be posting all kits in the format of the one on this page?
ichucky97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 17:49   #763
krish7723
  • Supports: Manchester United

krish7723 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.krish7723 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi mate will u make premier league kits 15/16 PES 2015 [PS3]
Old 10-07-2015, 21:45   #764
angeltorero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichucky97 View Post
Will you be posting all kits in the format of the one on this page?
I will bring the pack of teams from each continent shortly in this thread or another new thread in the forum PES 2016
Old 10-07-2015, 21:49   #765
angeltorero

I'm already making kits for PES 2016 and not do more for PES 2015 but I know a site that has enough kits premiere season 2015 2016
http://peskitsallin.blogspot.com.br/p/blog-page_5.html