PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-12-2013, 18:01   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Your favourite songs/pieces of music released in 2013

DARK AMBIENT Circular - The Gods Await (from Radiating Perpetual Light)

CLASSICAL Ludovico Einaudi - Burning (from In a Time Lapse - an album absolutely full of beautiful pieces)

DRONE/SLUDGE METAL Rosetta - Shugyo / Austerity (from The Anaesthete)

DARK AMBIENT Circular - All Colours of Space (from Radiating Perpetual Light)

DARK AMBIENT The Haxan Cloak - The Drop (from Excavation)

ALTERNATIVE METAL Alice in Chains - Scalpel (from The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here)

ALTERNATIVE METAL Alice in Chains - Phantom Limb (from The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here)

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 18:53   #2
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
DARK AMBIENT
Or, to everyone else, SWEEY'S MASKED RAPE DUNGEON AMBIENT.

Seriously mate that stuff is creepy.

Here's mine, please lambaste it for being pop/not to your taste...

And the winner is...

Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 19:11   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Or, to everyone else, SWEEY'S MASKED RAPE DUNGEON AMBIENT.

Seriously mate that stuff is creepy.
I don't understand how anyone could call those particular tracks creepy, particularly the ones by Circular.
Old 24-12-2013, 19:38   #4
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Got quite a few.

M83 - Oblivion

José Gonzalez - Step Outside

The Killers - Shot At The Night

Nine Inch Nails - Various Methods Of Escape

Hans Zimmer - What Will You Do When You're Not Saving The World

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Hanalei

Sigur Rós - Brennisteinn

Jake Bugg - What Doesn't Kill You

Steven Price - Gravity

There's probably more but don't want to clog up the thread.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 19:41   #5
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
I don't understand how anyone could call those particular tracks creepy, particularly the ones by Circular.
It's probably not the music itself, but the rapey image that comes into my overactive imagination.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 24-12-2013, 19:43   #6
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
It's probably not the music itself, but the rapey image that comes into my overactive imagination.

There is an end to the dark ambient spectrum that plays on the scary side of things but it isn't all like that.
Old 24-12-2013, 19:59   #7
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Lol @muscularmatt
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 20:23   #8
muscularmatt

Old 25-12-2013, 01:40   #9
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Few of my favourites:

RY X - Berlin

Keaton Henson - Lying To You

Hozier - Take Me To Church

Vampire Weekend - Obvious Bicyle

Song of the Year

Phosphorescent - Song For Zulu

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 13:26   #10
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

http://www.theerraticnortherner.blog...kokkuvote.html

A list of my favourite albums from '13. I reckon y'all won't be able to exactly read most of this (although a translation via google translator might be amusingly retarded, if one feels like reading such a thing), but the numbers and names speak for themselves regardless.
Old 09-01-2014, 19:07   #11
Viperized
  • Supports: Arsenal

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Old 10-01-2014, 01:31   #12
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote