PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-05-2015, 12:47   #661
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I recently downloaded their 3rd and 4th albums (rather late to the party, I know). I loved the first two, but on first listen, the 3rd is just incredibly bland. What do you make of it? The 4th was considerably better, though still not a patch on the first two.
ANNA? It's not bad, I quite like it. Personally, I prefer it to 'Falcon' although 'St. Jude' will forever be the best in my eyes.

Yeah, their latest one's not bad too. Their style has changed quite a lot in comparison to their debut stuff. Suppose that's not unusual as a lot of bands change their style to adapt to their competition, consumer's tastes, etc.

You should go and see them live at some point. They put on a great show
Old 18-05-2015, 12:55   #662
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
ANNA? It's not bad, I quite like it. Personally, I prefer it to 'Falcon' although 'St. Jude' will forever be the best in my eyes.
I'm gonna give it another listen this week, see if it grows on me, but I just found it to be very generic. Falcon has its own uniqueness. I lost count of all the "woah woah woahs" in in Anna.

I also downloaded the 2nd album of the band in your avatar. A classic case of "if it ain't broke....".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 13:03   #663
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
I'm gonna give it another listen this week, see if it grows on me, but I just found it to be very generic. Falcon has its own uniqueness. I lost count of all the "woah woah woahs" in in Anna.

I also downloaded the 2nd album of the band in your avatar. A classic case of "if it ain't broke....".
Yes Ali! Great choice. Yeah, 2 Door are great, need to see 'em live at some point if/when they get back together and do a tour.
Old 18-05-2015, 13:11   #664
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Yes Ali! Great choice. Yeah, 2 Door are great, need to see 'em live at some point if/when they get back together and do a tour.
If you have any other band recommendations, let me know. I need some new stuff. Up until two weeks ago, I hadn't bought any new music for about 3/4 years.

I did download an album by 'Catfish and the Bottlemen' (?), recommended by my brother. They're ok, there's a song of theirs in Fifa 15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 18-05-2015, 13:16   #665
Bez

Quote:
If you have any other band recommendations, let me know. I need some new stuff. Up until two weeks ago, I hadn't bought any new music for about 3/4 years.

I did download an album by 'Catfish and the Bottlemen' (?), recommended by my brother. They're ok, there's a song of theirs in Fifa 15.
Sure. If you have spotify, add us on that berry_94. I've put a few playlists together on that. Spotify's also good for discovering music you wouldn't have otherwise. I don't work for Spotify by the way.
Old 18-05-2015, 13:26   #666
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Sure. If you have spotify, add us on that berry_94. I've put a few playlists together on that. Spotify's also good for discovering music you wouldn't have otherwise. I don't work for Spotify by the way.

I might have a look-see, though I am kinda old fashioned in the sense that I like to own the music, not stream it, or go through any kinda subscription service.

Old 18-05-2015, 20:27   #667
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Cool, turns out they're supporting Courteeners (along with Peace and Blossoms) at Heaton Park. Worth seeing them then?
If they were coming back to Belfast again tonight, I'd be there. His music is easy listening for sure. The two tracks I knew were 'Drowning Butterflies' and "Love More Worry Less". If you dig those two sounds you'll enjoy the rest. They also did a pretty neat cover of Tears for Fears' "Mad World".
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 20:47   #668
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
If they were coming back to Belfast again tonight, I'd be there. His music is easy listening for sure. The two tracks I knew were 'Drowning Butterflies' and "Love More Worry Less". If you dig those two sounds you'll enjoy the rest. They also did a pretty neat cover of Tears for Fears' "Mad World".
+ rep
Thanks man, yeah will do.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:18   #669
Rainey

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Just bought tickets to go see Keaton Henson this weekend in Dublin. He'll be joined by a 16-piece sinfonietta which probably leads me to believe the set list will more based on his latest record ‘Romantic Works’ along with his score for from a ballet. Definitely hoping that he will have time for some of the following:

Old 16-08-2015, 21:26   #670
Rainey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
Just bought tickets to go see Keaton Henson this weekend in Dublin. He'll be joined by a 16-piece sinfonietta which probably leads me to believe the set list will more based on his latest record ‘Romantic Works’ along with his score for from a ballet. Definitely hoping that he will have time for some of the following:

So last night the gig took place. It was held at the National Concert Hall in Dublin which was a stunning building and a great venue for such a gig.

Was slighty sceptical pre-gig as to whether he'd be singing at all but fortunately, I saw a guitar resting against the piano on stage and that reassured me somewhat. The show started off wonderfully with this song but just imagine it with a full 16 piece sinfonietta accompanying it.

Keaton is someone who is often regarded as anxious and extremely shy and this clear for all to see as he slipped onto the stage following the entrance of the orchestra and went straight to the piano with his back nearly completely to the audience and just waited for his part to start playing.

He did, however, speak at times throughout the gig but you could easily tell he finds that part of performing extremely awkward and rather unpleasant, but it was nice to hear his voice and for him to make some funny remarks.

But after all, we didn't come to hear the man talk, we all came to sit back in wonderment and reverence in what would be one of the finest gigs I've ever attended.

He finished the gig with perhaps the best cover of Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah' that I've probably ever heard. I'm so glad that I went to the gig, as rarely does he perform and to witness it in such an exquisite setting and form was such a delight. And as quickly as he walked onto the stage, he exited in a similar fashion, perhaps even quicker.