PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-12-2005, 02:08   #1
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Muse

Just watched the Absolution Tour DVD (and WOW may I add, no wonder why they won three live act awards!)

So I was curious to whether any of you lot like Muse? I believe they've got a new album due early next year, and I can't friggin wait!

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 02:11   #2
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Muse are brilliant.

Matt Bellamy is the greatest guitarist on earth (including the burried ones).
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 02:17   #3
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Awesome. He has an excellent voice too!

What are your favourite songs?

Mine are (in no particular order):

New Born
Space Dimentia
Sober
Cave
Time is Running Out
Stockholm Syndrome
Hysteria
Butterflies and Hurricanes
TSP
Agitated
Shine (Acoustic)
Yes Please
Unintended
Sunburn
Muscle Museum
Do we need this?
Futurism
Host
In Your World
Dead Star
Old 26-12-2005, 02:17   #4
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

dragonfly, I don't agree with the last bit, however he is fantastic, as are the rest of the band. In fact I saw them live at the Earl's Court gig last year, it was nothing short of immense.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 02:20   #5
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original?
dragonfly, I don't agree with the last bit, however he is fantastic, as are the rest of the band. In fact I saw them live at the Earl's Court gig last year, it was nothing short of immense.
Me jealous

Definately a "must do" for me and my girlfriend next year. They should have some new material by then too!
Old 26-12-2005, 10:26   #6
Zero
Administrator

Zero has disabled reputation

Muse kick a lot of ass. Best band in the UK (no contest), if not the world.

Some of my favourites are...

Sunburn
Unintended
Space Dementia
Hyper Music
Dark Shines
Futurism
Sing For Absoluion
Falling Away With You
Endlessly
Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist
Hysteria.. In fact pretty much all of Absolution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 10:28   #7
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

MUSE IS MADness.....i saw a video where matt bellamy plays a one handed solo while punching the bassist....NUTZ
Old 26-12-2005, 12:11   #8
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Never been keen on Muse, I just don't enjoy their sound.

Matt Bellamy's whining voice just doesn't go with the music they play. That's my opinion anyway.
Old 26-12-2005, 13:22   #9
discoalla

discoalla is an unknown

I caught them at T in the Park last year and I have to say they are the best live band I have ever seen.

And I've seen loads and loads and loads and well you get the idea.
discoalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 13:39   #10
Abaddon

Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

@ vanNistelrooy + Zero:

Do you not class 'Plug In Baby' as one of the Muse greats?
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 14:03   #11
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon
@ vanNistelrooy + Zero:

Do you not class 'Plug In Baby' as one of the Muse greats?
I love the opening riff, but the whole song in general doesn't fall into my favourites.
Old 26-12-2005, 14:04   #12
discoalla

discoalla is an unknown

The bass line ruins it for me. Butterflies and Shadows is by far their best song
discoalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 14:43   #13
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

I'm a huge fan of Muse.

My favourites are:

The Small Print
The Groove
Hysteria
Time Is Running Out
Plug In Baby
Dark Shines
Falling Away With You
Hyper Music
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 18:11   #14
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoalla
The bass line ruins it for me. Butterflies and Shadows is by far their best song
Butterflies and Shadows?

Do you not mean Butterflies and Hurricanes?
Old 26-12-2005, 22:17   #15
JoeyM
It's Supposed to Bubble
  • XBox: JEREMY PIVEN

JoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Not a huge Muse fan, I got Absolution a while ago, it was alright, I listen to it every now and then, though I've never desired to get another of their albums.
JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote