PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 21-05-2007, 11:08   #16
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
The Clash - I Fought The Law
The Who - Summertime Blues

A personal favourite is the Supergrass' cover of "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" - originally by the Smiths.
Excellent. First one to call out the two lesbians covering How Soon Is Now? will die horribly Guns N' Roses did some excellent covers

Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 11:36   #17
el_donkio
  • XBox: Calumbo

el_donkio is an unknown

Anything The Clash covered was pretty good.

Oasis- Cum on feel the noize was quality at the end of Maine Road too.
el_donkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 12:07   #18
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
The Clash - I Fought The Law
The Who - Summertime Blues

A personal favourite is the Supergrass' cover of "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" - originally by the Smiths.
I think Hendrix's cover of Sgt. Peppers was class too. All Along The Watchtower is my favourite song Hendrix did, so that wins for me.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 12:12   #19
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

on a sidenote Incubus did a terrible version of Immigrant song
Old 21-05-2007, 13:27   #20
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Honeyroot - 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'
Hendrix - 'All Along The Watchtower'
The Clash - 'I Fought The Law'
Oasis - 'I Am The Walrus' and 'Cum On Feel The Noise'
Nirvana - 'The Man Who Sold The World'
Jeff Buckley - 'Hallelujah'
Scala On The Rocks - 'With Or Without You' (performed by an all-woman Belgian choir and I prefer it to the original).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 13:36   #21
-The Trooper-
International Player

-The Trooper- has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGalactico View Post
on a sidenote Incubus did a terrible version of Immigrant song
Scumbags! That song is a materpiece. Pure Led Zepp.

Reuben (Brighton band - nearly famous) did a cover of "Feel Good Inc" which was damn good.

Guns 'n' Roses cover of "Yesterdays" is awesome.

AC/DC coverd "School Days" by Chuck Berry. You have to like AC/DC & Chuck Berry and listen to both songs to understand.

Nirvana's cover of "The Man Who Stole The World" makes me almost like Bowie.

Motorhead coverd "Louie Louie" on the Ace of Spades album - very good cover.

Eagles of Death Metal coverd "Addicted To Love" which has to be heard to be believed.

Am sure I'll think of some more later.
-The Trooper- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 13:39   #22
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Trooper- View Post
Reuben (Brighton band - nearly famous) did a cover of "Feel Good Inc" which was damn good.

Quote:
Nirvana's cover of "The Man Who Stole The World" makes me almost like Bowie.

CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 13:48   #23
-The Trooper-
International Player

Reuben = I got tickets to see them later this month! A friend is a big fan.

Bowie makes me want to die - my old boss would put them on repeat all day at work - they made me hate him.
Old 21-05-2007, 13:53   #24
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Reuben = I got tickets to see them later this month! A friend is a big fan.

Bowie makes me want to die - my old boss would put them on repeat all day at work - they made me hate him.
Nice dude, should be a good gig.

Your boss is gay, but don't let that make you hate the Bowie.

CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 13:59   #25
-The Trooper-
International Player

Hate is maybe too strong. I liked it when I was first listening to it but on repeat for 8 hours a day makes you wanna kill something. Same happend with the Mamma's & Pappas. I was singing "All the leaves are brown..." In my sleep.*

*Slight exageration. Would have been smacked by the girlfriend if I was.
Old 21-05-2007, 18:51   #26
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fall Out Boy's version of "Nightmare Before Christmas"'s "What's This?" is pretty fucking awesome.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 18:54   #27
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Joe View Post
Fall Out Boy's version of "Nightmare Before Christmas"'s "What's This?" is pretty fucking awesome.
I agree, Patrick Stump's voice is really, really versitaile (spellt it wrong probably).
Old 23-05-2007, 15:30   #28
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbLEDnnwaPs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbLEDnnwaPs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

No that isn't me.

On a more serious note, Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World is class.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 11:26   #29
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I hate generic Emo bands covering classics.

Ian Brown- Thriller
Ian Brown- Billie Jean

I love Ian but these two songs are untouchable and especially to a rough Madchester Indie man.

" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 11:33   #30
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

thin lizzy - dancing in the monnlight
thin lizzy - whiskey in the jar
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote