PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 26-01-2009, 20:58   #16
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

They get so much grief but at the end of the day they're touring the world and playing what they love, I wish I could do that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 21:00   #17
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Is that what sort of music you would play if you could play then dotty?

I'd probably be more of an indie man myself, but you never know what style you would end up adopting
Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 21:03   #18
dotty

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalechapman View Post
Is that what sort of music you would play if you could play then dotty?

I'd probably be more of an indie man myself, but you never know what style you would end up adopting
Aye man if you check The colour pink is gay link on my sig that was my last band i left them though, you might like some of the guitaring there's shreds and finger tapping

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-01-2009, 21:04   #19
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Wow that is heavy lol

Was you the bass player? is that why theyre still looking for one?
Old 26-01-2009, 21:07   #20
dotty

Yeah man i played bass i'm playing one last show and i'm going fucking mental definately smashing my bass up for that show fucking love going nuts live, scaring people is amazing!

Old 26-01-2009, 21:10   #21
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Why not post some examples of this music with youtube videos so that people like myself, who are not that into the whole hardcore scene, can sample it's "delights" without having to make an effort.

I do like Atreyu, The Devil Wears Prada and Girls Aloud though.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 21:11   #22
dotty

What's the Youtube embedding code?

Old 26-01-2009, 21:12   #23
Dale C.

It'll be to the right of every video
Old 26-01-2009, 21:21   #24
dotty

Dillinger Escape plan = Math metal with Jazzy parts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-lxwlgyhhA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-lxwlgyhhA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Everytime I die - The logic of crocodiles
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdvoBD0NOmA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdvoBD0NOmA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The devil wears prada
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RwVHgj5a68&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RwVHgj5a68&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Oh i thought you needed the [yt] type tags lol

Old 26-01-2009, 21:25   #25
Dale C.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SouRJ4m06Rk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SouRJ4m06Rk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bring me the Horizon - Chelsea Smile

I think this is their best song, give this a listen Jonno
Old 26-01-2009, 21:58   #26
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty_84 View Post
Dillinger Escape plan = Math metal with Jazzy parts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-lxwlgyhhA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-lxwlgyhhA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Everytime I die - The logic of crocodiles
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdvoBD0NOmA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdvoBD0NOmA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The devil wears prada
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RwVHgj5a68&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RwVHgj5a68&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Oh i thought you needed the [yt] type tags lol
It's not something I'd look into much, but as a Musician I can appreciate how good some of them are technically. The drummer in the first vid is awesome.

The last vid has some nice sections in there. It's just the shouting/screaming I'm not into, cos I like the music.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 22:19   #27
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

A few of my favourites
Darkest Hour - With a Thousand Words to Say But One

I Killed the Prom Queen - Say Goodbye

Five Finger Death Punch - Ashes

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 22:24   #28
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

meh.. just think that shit all too contrived... a bunch of rich angry people??? yeah right... tough guys yelling at the top of their lungs with no technical musical backing (usually).

gimme some coltrane on heroin anyday, broke ass junkie, but the motherfucker had sole, and was REAL
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 22:47   #29
dotty

I love heavy music and I'm far from rich lol

I think people seriously struggle realising how hard it is to be a decent singer let alone a great singer when it comes to screaming, it zaps your energy right down plus moving around on stage it's brutal.

Hmm I think you've never played an instrument before most of the songs i listen to in about a 3 minute song have more riffs in it than a whole rock bands album would. Odd time signatures and polyrhythms it's hard to get your head round lots of stuff.

Just because people shout doesn't mean their angry either.

Old 26-01-2009, 23:08   #30
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igJAJV-ckIk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/igJAJV-ckIk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I prefer this by Dillinger Escape Plan. Less vocals they have, the better.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote