PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 26-01-2009, 23:12   #31
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

You should donwload 'Miss Machine' and 'Ire Works' they still have the odd crazy tracks but it's more chilled out with singing, it's not too bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 23:24   #32
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Mouth of the Architect, Rosetta, Earthtone9, early Isis, recent Cult of Luna.

dotty, may I add sludge metal to the thread title?
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 06:58   #33
dotty

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Yeah sure, i prefer a little bit of 'doom' though :p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-02-2009, 15:28   #34
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I couldnt really find anywhere else to say this, so i'll say this here lol I'm sure you wont mind

Has anyone listened to the slipknot album 'All hope is gone' ? The newest one...

I think its a great album, one of the best metal albums this year i'd say....

Psychosocial is an absolute head banger man...and slipknot show their versatility again with the songs 'Till we Die' and 'Vermillion Pt.2'

Great CD, one i'd reccommend to everyone who will listen
Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 15:36   #35
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It's been out a while, right? If it's the one I heard then I wasn't much of a fan. I think I've got it, I may give it another go. Might be a good'n for the gym.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 18:04   #36
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah it has been out a while, I've only just bought it though, and i'm loving it.

So many sick guitar riffs, 7 is an awesome guitar player
Old 02-02-2009, 18:55   #37
dotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalechapman View Post
Yeah it has been out a while, I've only just bought it though, and i'm loving it.

So many sick guitar riffs, 7 is an awesome guitar player

Yeah it's been out for a while, it's ok i really like 'Self titled' and 'Iowa' more though.

Number 7 Mike was a guitar teacher before Slipknot went huge.

Old 02-02-2009, 18:57   #38
Dale C.

Wow really, imagine getting lessons off him
Old 02-02-2009, 19:04   #39
dotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalechapman View Post
Wow really, imagine getting lessons off him
To be honest from what i've seen most of Slipknot members they look better with masks haha!

Oh yeah if anyone is into..Gallows and Every Time I Die you should check out.

www.myspace.com/lowerthanatlantis southern rock with a nice punky edge to it.

Old 02-02-2009, 19:07   #40
Dale C.

haha yeah true say, I like the Gallows, I shall check lower than atlantis out sometime
Old 03-02-2009, 23:51   #41
wrathchild_uk
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • PSN: instrumentalist

wrathchild_uk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.wrathchild_uk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I used to be into death metal quite alot back in the day..was actually in a death metal band but that was ages ago now...
wrathchild_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 23:55   #42
dotty

Nice one, any links to hear some music?

Old 05-02-2009, 00:46   #43
wrathchild_uk
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • PSN: instrumentalist

wrathchild_uk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.wrathchild_uk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Nah i dont sadly it was back in 2002 so a fair few years ago..if anyone is into star wars and death metal you should check out Anchorhead

www.myspace.com/anchorheaddarthmetal
wrathchild_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 13:02   #44
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

A lot of the new 'extreme' metal isn't that new. To be honest most of the new stuff does nothing for me.

Back in the day though (and still dragged out of the draw from time to time), old school Sepultura, Coven, Possessed, Cannibal Corpse, Vio-Lence, Death Angel, Morbid Angel (one of the best live bands I've seen), Godflesh, Fudge Tunnel (Hate songs in E Minor - superb album), Ministry, Entombed, Obituary, Atrophy, Amorphis, Fetish 69, Disharmonic Orchestra... just a few from my collection!

All time fave though has to be the Laibach remixes of Sworn to the Black & God of Emptiness by Morbid Angel done back in 1994. 100% better than anything i've heard since.
Old 07-02-2009, 14:50   #45
dotty

Lol

Yeah i'd agree to an extent thing is i've listened to my fair share of Death metal and for me it gets so repeditive after just a few songs. New bands these days get ripped for being in a trend but they do make some heavy music like some bands i hear get ripped but it's heavier than Cannibal Corpse and i've heard their most recent album and it's not even that heavy, saying that if i want heavy just go for Grind Origin fucking own!

Did anyone hear Cryptopsy' last album?