PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-08-2009, 23:38   #31
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 00:32   #32
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Converge - Conduit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 01:54   #33
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

^ What in the hell is that? Not quite a "performance" is it, just some people kicking the drum kit?

Anywho, the legendary "Up In Smoke" tour, I can't really post up the entire tour, so this song will do I guess:

PS: Good post on that "Wonderful World" song, great stuff.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 12:48   #34
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Just saw Snoop Dogg on the Lowlands Festival (didn't go, was on TV) and someone in the crowd was holding a giant marijuana plant that he/she brought to the stage for the man Brought a smile to my face. He threw out a freestyle rap in its honor!

As for best live gigs, the entire Live at Leeds CD of The Who contains some definitive versions. The Prodigy always kick up a great show, like Iggy Pop (the man is about 63 which makes it even better). How The West Was Won by Led Zeppelin is a favourite.

I have a friend who went to Gogol Bordello at the Tivoli in Utrecht this year and she was wildly enthusiastic, promised to go too next time.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 13:15   #35
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Kasabian at Earls Court in 2006 and Forest Fire at The Luminaire a couple of weeks ago are the top two gigs I've ever been to. I've not been to a lot, but they both blew me away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 13:21   #36
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
I have a friend who went to Gogol Bordello at the Tivoli in Utrecht this year and she was wildly enthusiastic, promised to go too next time.
Saw Gogol Bordello in 2007 on a whim, and despite only knowing one song they were absolutely brilliant.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 14:31   #37
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

sooo good.

Tighter than the CD is that were even possible.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:54   #38
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

might sound a bit of a pussy, but maroon 5 were really good live saw them in
cardiff a couple of years ago

my fav was joe cocker at woodstock, obviously i wasnt there, but his version
of 'with a little help from my freinds' fucking rules
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 15:38   #39
attentione

attentione is an unknown

I saw Muse live just after they released Black Holes and Revelations... That gig was amazing. Missed few exams because of that but it was worth it.
attentione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 20:59   #40
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Metallica in Copenhagen this summer. Oasis at Roskilde Festival this year.
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:45   #41
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Can't believe this isn't on here yet, and obviously I wasn't there, but Joe Cocker doing With a Little Help from my Freinds at Woodstock. Both to listen to and to look at, never seen someone get into a performance so much, plus the sound itself is fucking unbelievable, he takes that song to a whole new level.
Old 04-12-2009, 13:31   #42
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Look up a few posts Matt

I'd like to add About a Girl and The Man Who Sold The World from Nirvana's Unplugged session. I'm not that big a Nirvana fan but they do some great things with these two.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 20:26   #43
muscularmatt

Oh it's there is it? My bad, I do have a habit of not being arsed to read things properly...
Old 05-12-2009, 07:57   #44
zeemeister

zeemeister has discovered the General Forums. God help us.zeemeister has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Look up a few posts Matt

I'd like to add About a Girl and The Man Who Sold The World from Nirvana's Unplugged session. I'm not that big a Nirvana fan but they do some great things with these two.
Bliss....I get goosebumps when I remember Cobain saying..."that was a David Bowie song".

I was at a Faithless show in Cape Town and remember the insane crowd interaction when they performed "we come one"

mes que un club
zeemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:49   #45
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Thumbs up

uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote