PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-07-2010, 23:25   #61
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
The BBC Trust has rejected the BBC's plans to close the digital radio station 6 Music.

In his initial response to the BBC strategy review, BBC Trust chairman Sir Michael Lyons said that the case for the closure of 6 Music had not been made.
For more: CLICK

nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 21:19   #62
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Black Keys' new music video for 'Howlin For You' has debuted on IMDb. I hope this is turned into a full movie. Could be great.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi695638553/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 23:00   #63
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Anyone watch the Brit awards? The performance at the end by Ceelo Green was totally crap.

Thanks to Dwayne Johnson and Ceelo, I've now seen both the best and the worst piece of TV for a long time within 24 hours of eachother.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 23:05   #64
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yeah, Ceelo's performance was shit. It was made worse thanks to that Paloma Faith cunt.

I'm happy for Laura Marling.

Old 02-03-2011, 23:00   #65
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Does anyone have the Beadyeye album? I've heard good things about it.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 20:30   #66
Dragonfly
Waiting....

I've heard a few tracks, but I'm not too impressed. They sound like rejected Oasis songs. Perhaps they're growers.

Old 03-03-2011, 20:46   #67
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
‘80s superstar Phil Collins has said he has quit the music business for good.

"I look at the MTV Music Awards and I think, ‘I can't be in the same business as this'," he said. "I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely."
http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/...s-quits-music/
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 20:53   #68
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I've heard a few tracks, but I'm not too impressed. They sound like rejected Oasis songs. Perhaps they're growers.
Were you a fan of Oasis?

Old 03-03-2011, 21:02   #69
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Phil Collins

What a fucking musical genius.

Yeah I said it.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 21:05   #70
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Phil Collins will be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Were you a fan of Oasis?
Still am. My joint favourite band, along with Radiohead. I hope Noel brings something out soon. It would be good to make a comparison with Beady Eye.

Old 03-03-2011, 21:25   #71
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Funny you say that Dragonfly..

Quote:
Liam Gallagher has laid into Radiohead for writing music "about a fucking tree" on their new album 'The King Of Limbs'
http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/55224

Also
Quote:
Liam Gallagher admits to 'reality check' after Beady Eye single's chart failure. Liam Gallagher has said the Number 31 UK chart peak of Beady Eye's debut single 'The Roller' was a "reality check" for the band.
http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/55271
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 21:29   #72
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Liam Gallagher's a dickhead and there's a part of me that hopes he fails, spectacularly.

Old 04-03-2011, 00:31   #73
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Liam Gallagher's a dickhead and there's a part of me that hopes he fails, spectacularly.
It's funny how Oasis fans seem to be polarised. I've always preferred Noel. I think he's more likeable than Liam, more down to earth. I don't want Liam to fail. I think he is a dickhead, but I don't take that into account when listening to the music.

Anyway, IGN gave the Beady Eye album an 8/10. I might pick it up.

Old 22-03-2011, 00:55   #74
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Loving the new Strokes album.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 00:07   #75
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Great news!

Quote:
Bon Iver announces details of second album

Four years after Bon Iver emerged from a Wisconsin cabin with one of the 2000s' most celebrated records, the forlorn folkie has announced his second album. Featuring pedal-steel, saxophone and a children's choir, the as-yet-untitled disc will be released in June.

It hasn't been an easy process, recording the follow-up to For Emma, Forever Ago. "Somewhere along the line, I forgot how to write songs," Bon Iver's Justin Vernon explained to Rolling Stone. "I couldn't do it anymore with a guitar. It wasn't happening." Whereas his debut was recorded in broken-hearted obscurity, Vernon's critical and commercial success increased the pressure for new Bon Iver material. Instead of sitting alone in a dark room, the singer went into a studio – and called some friends.

"I brought in a lot of people to change my voice – not my singing voice, but my role as the author of this band, this project," Vernon said. Although For Emma was mostly a solo affair, Bon Iver has generally toured as a band. For these new songs, Vernon brought in sidemen such as pedal-steel guitarist Greg Leisz, and sax virtuoso Colin Stetson, who has backed Arcade Fire, Beirut and Tom Waits. "I built the record myself, but I allowed those people to come in and change the scene."

Alas (or hurray), Vernon doesn't seem to have rung Kanye West, one of his principal distractions over the last 12 months. Vernon was an unlikely contributor to West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and he has assisted at several of West's recent, epic concerts. In the break between Bon Iver albums, Vernon also released records with the indie groups Volcano Choir and Gayngs. "The whole Gayngs thing has knocked down so many doors for my brain," Vernon admitted last week.

Bon Iver's new album will have 10 tracks, each inspired by a different place. Perth, named after the Australian city, is a "Civil War-sounding heavy metal song" with martial drums, choir and "wailing guitars". Minnesota Wisconsin lays Stetson's bass saxophone over Vernon's finger-picked guitar, and the album closer, Beth/Rest, is "definitely the part where you pick up your joint and relight it".

Bon Iver's last release was the 2009 EP Blood Bank.

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote