PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 09:22   #16
Eisuke
  • Supports: SV Werder Bremen & New England Patriots

Eisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

The GK in PES 2015 were better than in FIFA 15.

And i think the GK will be good in PES 2016, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 14:58   #17
sgmullins

sgmullins has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I bought fifa 15 only a few weeks ago for Ł15. It was only because my mate won't play pes as he can't get to grips with it. They must have patched the keepers because they were solid on fifa 15. The thing is, when you can i guess depend on the keepers to actually get something on the ball , then it makes the game far more enjoyable. Pes keepers you can't depend on them, you always wonder whether there going to screw you over whenever a ball is going toward them. I am cheesed off that there just the same on pes 16 that's all.
The last game on pes 15, a cross came in and the keeper actually palmed the ball into his own net. He was not even getting challenged either.
sgmullins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 21:51   #18
Mc Görk

Mc Görk is an unknown

Played the gc demo - My first impression

I played five matches at the gamescom. Here is what I think of it:

- The graphics were nice, the player really look great

- the animations were better than in PES15, still worse than in PES14. You could see the foot slide over the ground to often.

- there seemed to be absolutely nothing new in terms of gameplay, same controlles as last year

- the players were giving the ball away much to easy and didn`t try to block the other player. A good way to steal the ball was to just bump into the othere player.

- good ai with still a few misstakes where the player wouldn`t pick uo the ball while being close to it.

To be honest I din`t think it was good, but thats only my first impression and I can`t wait for the demo and hope it will get better.
Mc Görk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:58   #19
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Görk View Post
I played five matches at the gamescom. Here is what I think of it:

- The graphics were nice, the player really look great

- the animations were better than in PES15, still worse than in PES14. You could see the foot slide over the ground to often.

- there seemed to be absolutely nothing new in terms of gameplay, same controlles as last year

- the players were giving the ball away much to easy and didn`t try to block the other player. A good way to steal the ball was to just bump into the othere player.

- good ai with still a few misstakes where the player wouldn`t pick uo the ball while being close to it.

To be honest I din`t think it was good, but thats only my first impression and I can`t wait for the demo and hope it will get better.
Hi there, thanks for your information

Its sad to know that nothing new in term of gameplay in upcoming PES 2016, as gameplay is core element for PES series, but same gameplay is not too bad, at least its not worse.

I dont care too much about graphics and animation, because its just side product and not that significant when you play and score goals.

My major concern is that if the passing is well connected and the ball is acurately delivered to my teammate, as you mentioned ball is given away easily, that probably means passing in PES 16 is not spot on, i dont know, in PES 2015 on SuperStar LV, passing around sometimes is dodgy and inconsistent and can be intercepted way too easy by top teams like R madrid or Baca, its so upsetting. I hope in PES 2016 passing can be better.

Since I ve played PES 2015 for more than 5 months, playing it gets boring already, actually I am a PS3 user and dont have many good games to play, so want to buy a new PS4 and PES 2016 to play more
decent games, but so far apart from bloodborne, there are not many great games for PS4 console, PES 2016 will be my main PS4 game to play for rest of the year, so even PES 2016 perhaps is not good, but still want to buy it and play sth new, otherwise its so boring in my spare time.

All the best to PES 2016, not asking for too much from the game, just getting better will be good enough for me.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:30   #20
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

@Mc Görk - I've merged your thread with the existing demo discussion thread.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 22:36   #21
bl8000

bl8000 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

It's up on the Aussie PSN store. Should be in the UK store at 6am

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...S2016HG0000000
Old 13-08-2015, 01:54   #22
TrueGrand

TrueGrand is an unknown

This game it's too fast, this year Konami go too much to arcade in my opinion. Pin ball.
TrueGrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 03:55   #23
bl8000

bl8000 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Turn down the game speed in game.

Demo is up on USA xbox one store
Old 13-08-2015, 06:07   #24
TrueGrand

TrueGrand is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl8000 View Post

Yes you right, but what with online matches after release?
That's looks like pinball.
TrueGrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 06:54   #25
Fenerlover

Fenerlover has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey guys, I don't have a PSN account at all, I have a PS4. In order to download the demo through the PSN store, what is the cheapest way to do this? Would a $20-$30 PSN gift card do? Or do I have to get the yearly one? Im not planning on purchasing games or anything, its purely to get the demo and obviously play PES2016 when it comes out in full and online.....
Fenerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 07:44   #26
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenerlover View Post
Hey guys, I don't have a PSN account at all, I have a PS4. In order to download the demo through the PSN store, what is the cheapest way to do this? Would a $20-$30 PSN gift card do? Or do I have to get the yearly one? Im not planning on purchasing games or anything, its purely to get the demo and obviously play PES2016 when it comes out in full and online.....
You can set up a PSN account for free mate & the demo is also free
Old 13-08-2015, 11:31   #27
Eisuke
  • Supports: SV Werder Bremen & New England Patriots

Eisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I love the Demo. :O
Gamespeed is okay - the shooting is a little bit op.

Eisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 11:53   #28
c0rky

c0rky is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl8000 View Post

I agree. Default speed is too fast. I like the game. Many things are better now. Better animation, better gameplay, graphics etc. BUT the gameplay is too fast!
c0rky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 11:56   #29
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Only played half a game before having to pop out, first impression is that it's certainly an improvement over 2015. Everything feels fluid and smooth, looking back 2015 seems quite clunky and robotic when compared to this. Hopefully get some more time with it later today and get more of an idea of the overall game.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 12:20   #30
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It seems a slight improvement on PES 2015, but I was hoping for more. Stupid automated running alongside the ball is still there, that's my main grievance.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote