PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-08-2015, 12:47   #31
bl8000

bl8000 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I switch up the controls so that special is on LT. That way I have sprint on RT and "slow" on LT.

When you press in LT the cpu will back off and play more zone, this slows down the game.

But yes, it won't stop a human player online from pressing you non-stop

bl8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 13:03   #32
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Anyone finding that nearly every shot is parried by the keepers? Would be nice if they caught the odd one or two.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 16:24   #33
wmurra

wmurra is an unknown

pes 2016 = pes 2015
What a nightmare
wmurra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 16:41   #34
Rat Monkey
  • Supports: Arsenal

Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I've enjoyed what I've played so far anyway. Its more fluid and responsive than 15. Feints with the R and L stick are hell of alot more responsive and you can do cool stuff on the fly with them as a result as it'll do them pretty much instantly. Double tapping sprint from normal sprint is alot more responsive. You seem to have more control over the powerbar, especially on throughball with PA2, although I did get one long throughball to Totti which seemed a little to easy to get accurate. Tackling is better, but I've noticed it doesn't work sometimes when away from the ball which might affect intercepting passes with. I'll have to test it abit more.

The AI doesn't seem to be passing it around like an asshole all day at the back, and thats on Superstar. Pressuring teams with a few of your players when the opposition pass it in their own half seems to bring more of your players marking their defense around the pitch. So, if teams do start passing it around the back we might actually have a proper way to counter act it this time, and force them to pass it forward. Time will tell. I like the feature of teams passing around the back. The problem with it last year was it was so fucking tedious because you couldn't get your team to mark the defenders so they had no option but pass it forward. You spent most of the time chasing shadows. Yawnfest. Hopefully thats fixed.

Collisions are alot better. I haven't noticed any silly crap like 15. I did have a long sliding tackle where it looked on replay I just got the ball before getting the player, but a free was giving. This was a problem last year.

@ Lord TH, I did notice the goalie parrying a very soft header from benzema that he could have easily caught.

Overall, my first impressions of it are that it is very good in these early stages of playing it. It's certainly feels better than 15 so far.
Rat Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 17:07   #35
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

CPU getting called for any fouls/penalties????
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 17:12   #36
Rat Monkey

Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
CPU getting called for any fouls/penalties????
Some. But it seems to be like last year, you only really get fouled when you dribble past them. I'll have more of a look out for when I play it later.
Old 13-08-2015, 17:31   #37
Lankz
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Lankz23

Lankz is an unknown

* I don't like the long pass animation, always a side foot?

* I still don't like the GK throws! They look so awkward and unrealistic..

* Game speed is too fast, please don't make it like Fifa, Konami..

But otherwise I'm liking it so far..
Lankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 19:23   #38
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I only have one question: are tackles and those close-body interceptions still awarded a yellow card every single time? From the trailers it didn't seem like it, just wanna confirm it.

I don't care much for the apparent lack of CPU falts, I hardly do any myself. What I find ridiculous is the duality in the criteria for cards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 19:31   #39
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
I only have one question: are tackles and those close-body interceptions still awarded a yellow card every single time? From the trailers it didn't seem like it, just wanna confirm it.

I don't care much for the apparent lack of CPU falts, I hardly do any myself. What I find ridiculous is the duality in the criteria for cards.
Thankfully not, I've yet to have a yellow or give away a free kick same for the CPU against me.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 19:43   #40
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Thankfully not, I've yet to have a yellow or give away a free kick same for the CPU against me.
Great stuff. The game is already a winner for me.

Old 13-08-2015, 19:55   #41
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

AI team stills spends far too much time passing it to their defenders.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 19:57   #42
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
AI team stills spends far too much time passing it to their defenders.
From the trailer, at least the Top Player one vs France, it seemed like it was much better. I assume it just isn't good enough?

Old 13-08-2015, 20:03   #43
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
From the trailer, at least the Top Player one vs France, it seemed like it was much better. I assume it just isn't good enough?
Well, I was playing on Superstar.

Old 13-08-2015, 20:11   #44
Rat Monkey

Quote:
Great stuff. The game is already a winner for me.
Its's no where near as sloppy as 15 in this regard. I also noticed they seemed to have fixed that sloppy crap where you'd win the ball and the defender would get in your way when hes on the ground and slows you up. From the one instance I noticed I wasn't slowed down all that much at all and was alot more natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Well, I was playing on Superstar.
I've been looking out for this on Superstar myself, and the CPU hasn't really being doing it. In saying that, I did pressurise them with the team pressure(double tap X/square and hold) anytime I got a sniff it might happen and they pass it forward. Which team were you and the CPU using? I tried playing against Juventus, who I thought would be the most defensive and do this but it didn't happen. Still early days, though!
Old 13-08-2015, 20:32   #45
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Monkey View Post
I've been looking out for this on Superstar myself, and the CPU hasn't really being doing it. In saying that, I did pressurise them with the team pressure(double tap X/square and hold) anytime I got a sniff it might happen and they pass it forward. Which team were you and the CPU using? I tried playing against Juventus, who I thought would be the most defensive and do this but it didn't happen. Still early days, though!
For me it was worse with the lesser quality teams ie Palmeiras and Corinthians.