PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-01-2005, 21:51   #16
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumbot
Entirely commercial NOW? It's always been that way.
Exactly, people are making a crisis out of what has always been around. Commercial rap. MC Hammer anybody ?

As for someone saying hip-hop died in 1996 ? Explain please. If this is due to the death of 2pac, then that comment is very ignorant. No genre revolves around one artist.

And come on now, none of us in this thread are even near our 30's. We still have alot of old school hip hop to listen to. I have gone back to Eric B & Rakim - Follow The Leader, EPMD - Strictly Business etc. Some people haven't even come across those 2 quality albums and have the cheek to say hiphop is dead.
To me it isn't and probably will never be. It'll just be driven to underground status, which is what it started out as.

Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2005, 21:56   #17
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

i cant stand people like jay z,p diddy,nelly,r kelly ect i fucking hate all there shit, the game is a breath of fresh air
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2005, 22:09   #18
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

i agree a lot of the hip-hop thesedays is nout on the old skool stuff..i have went back to listen to Eazy and NWA..i also love listenen to Dre and Snoop when they were on Death Row.
but as Gunplay said its never gonna die and in my opinion after another year or two of commericial hip-hop the hip-hop scene will pick up again.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2005, 18:14   #19
Casillas
Real Madrid #1
  • XBox: Moderneboy

Casillas is an unknown

anyone hear that new Game album? The production is top stuff, and he doesn't talk about woman all the time!
Old 29-01-2005, 19:46   #20
Ogopa Djz
  • XBox: Macko54

Ogopa Djz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casillas
anyone hear that new Game album? The production is top stuff, and he doesn't talk about woman all the time!
Neither do Comm sense, Mos def and talib kweli but i dont hear anybody praising them for that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ogopa Djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2005, 20:20   #21
Casillas
Real Madrid #1
  • XBox: Moderneboy

Casillas is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupez Fiasco
Neither do Comm sense, Mos def and talib kweli but i dont hear anybody praising them for that.
I see you didn't see Mos Def's latest video

only messing, thats a one off. But the reason I mentioned it about Game is cos people would expect artists like him (mainstream, commerical type) to rap about women all the time, but he doesn't.

I like Common, Mos Def and Talib Kweli BTW.

Nas is better than them IMO though.
Old 29-01-2005, 20:34   #22
Estill

Estill is an unknown

Beanie Sigel rippin it up these days, anyone heard him with Jay Z, This Cant be Life?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stop The Clocks.
Estill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2005, 21:02   #23
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estill
Beanie Sigel rippin it up these days, anyone heard him with Jay Z, This Cant be Life?
''This Can't Be Life'' is about 5 years old, but I think you already knew that. Beanie Sigel has been less productive these days, maybe because he's incarcerated. Anyway he was ''rippin it up'' a few years back.

I like ''Feel It In The Air'' one of his more recent releases.
Old 30-01-2005, 01:34   #24
Ogopa Djz
  • XBox: Macko54

Ogopa Djz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay

I like ''Feel It In The Air'' one of his more recent releases.
That and "change con come".Sigel's albums drop next month so everybody be on the lookout.

Ogopa Djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 22:16   #25
lateef
Banned

lateef is an unknown

You know that song "feel it in the air" i swear that was a song buy that portoriccan guy who used to be in the terror squad. Also have you lot heard that song with crack, Sigel and twista "i gotta have it".
lateef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 22:37   #26
Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateef
Also have you lot heard that song with crack, Sigel and twista "i gotta have it".
Sure have. Quite a while ago, I like that track. Even though I can just about understand what Peedi Crakk is saying, he's still one of my favourite rappers nowadays.
Old 31-01-2005, 10:57   #27
lateef
Banned

lateef is an unknown

Gunplay there was this pirate radio station over here in the south that had the latest show of kay slay's drama hour on hot 97 over in new york every thursday at 12am to 2am. I don't exactly know if it was latest but that had juelez satana on the show, he was saying he had a new album coming out called "whats the game been missing" and a mixtape called "more crack". Also they were playing freestlyes by papoose, jr writer, play asia and some others. Also they had exclusive tracks from styles p's new album called "i'm black" and he was soundind very wise on that record. There was also had another guest in there called mano, he sounds like shit rapper wasn't really feeling him. I going to listen agin next sunday if they do this kay slay show recording and see if it is consitently being because you know how pirate radio is and also find it out the frequency today and see if you could get it there over in east.
lateef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 18:26   #28
Gunplay

Sounds decent, but I hate stations that play commercial rap. All I have to do is turn on MTV Base and tada! There it is.
Old 31-01-2005, 19:43   #29
rondroid

rondroid is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay
Sounds decent, but I hate stations that play commercial rap. All I have to do is turn on MTV Base and tada! There it is.
"hot 97 be the matrix"- rah digga
the same can be said for westwood
any sigel fans should cop his debut album i think its called the truth is fuckin heavy, btw i never said hip-hop was dead i just stated it has become incredibally diluted
rondroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 19:59   #30
Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondroid
any sigel fans should cop his debut album i think its called the truth is fuckin heavy,
Too right that album is wicked.