PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-01-2009, 19:43   #1
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Extreme Music Thread (Grind, Death/Black/Doom/Sludge Metal, Hardcore, Thrash)

I was wondering if anyone on here listens to heavy heavy music none of this Metallica, Iron Maiden piss

Anyone into...

Hardcore, Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash, Grindcore?

Personally I'm into a little bit of each been getting into a band called Abigail Williams Black metal-esque with lots of synth and keys, fucking amazing!

If you like heavy music name some bands your into, i think alot of people here like Rock and Hip/Hop and Rap though.

I've been in some bands links in my siggy, i was young and they're poorly produced but all a hobby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 19:47   #2
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty_84 View Post
none of this Metallica, Iron Maiden piss?
Sorry man, You totally lost me there

But anyway, in light of the topic,

My brother and sister both listen to Bring Me The Horizon, which inevitably leads to me listening to them.... Ever heard of them? They're quite good...

And i'm going to throw some Industril metal at you, and say I think Rammstein are ridiculously sick at what they do....

WE ALL LIVE IN AMERICAAAAA
Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 19:50   #3
dotty

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Haha yeah man BMTH are good :] New album is cracking Track 3 'It was written in blood' total tune!

Last time I saw them was them touring there first album some good mosh on the go at that gig :]

I love my beatdowns!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-01-2009, 19:52   #4
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah man, some heavy shit on there

Sykes is such an awesome front man, and coincidentally a sex idol in birmingham
Old 26-01-2009, 19:55   #5
dotty

He is a good frontman, he's a sex god everywhere :p I don't see it haha

http://www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams check that shit!

Old 26-01-2009, 20:06   #6
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalechapman View Post
Sorry man, You totally lost me there

But anyway, in light of the topic,

My brother and sister both listen to Bring Me The Horizon, which inevitably leads to me listening to them.... Ever heard of them? They're quite good...

And i'm going to throw some Industril metal at you, and say I think Rammstein are ridiculously sick at what they do....

WE ALL LIVE IN AMERICAAAAA
Now, I saw Bring Me The Horizon at Reading and I wanted to rip my eardrums out through my arsehole they were so bad.

In my opinion that is...

I like Rammstein though.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:13   #7
Dale C.

Yeah I werent too keen on them at first, and I felt like that, but after listening to some of the songs and appreciating the guitar work that they pull off, I think they're a good band...

I really wanna go see rammstein but I never get around to it man, my favourite song by them has gotta be 'Sonne' Absolute choonage
Old 26-01-2009, 20:22   #8
dotty

I first heard Rammstein on Kerrang! Tv years back Sonne was the video they do write good songs I just grew out of it. Quite anthemic at times.

Yeah the thing with bands like BMTH it takes a few listens i remember listening to a band called Dillinger Escape Plan who played Leeds/Reading mainstage a few years back (The singer shat in a bag, through it in the crwod, the crowd through it back he rubbed the shit over his chest) They were noise to my ears at first then i grew to love them.
Yes people should appreciate the technicality of some of the music that gets played these days.

Old 26-01-2009, 20:23   #9
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I Killed the Prom Queen.
They've spilt up but I saw them in London when they were still going. They got some awesome songs.

Devil Wears Prada have this wicked cover of the song "Still Fly" that I really like.

I like Bring Me The Horizon too.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:27   #10
dotty

I fucking love The Devil Wears Prada can't wait for their new album i love the drums and synth in particular, wasn't into IKTPQ you know of Parkway Drive, Miggy?

Old 26-01-2009, 20:32   #11
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yeah Parkway Drive are awesome too. Pretty good hardcore scene in Australia.

Old 26-01-2009, 20:34   #12
dotty

Yeah there's a fair few cracking bands like Thy art is murder, The red shore. Never been into IKTPQ or Parkway though :s

Old 26-01-2009, 20:36   #13
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

I can't get enough of IKTPQ and Parkway. The lead singer of Parkway Drive was in the Australian Big Brother, I think he got himself kicked out because the band were going on tour. He thought he'd be voted out sooner.

You heard of Darkest Hour?

Old 26-01-2009, 20:51   #14
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

These are the fags you're talking about?

Shit, I've seen women that are tougher than these types.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:54   #15
Dale C.

Yeah thats BMTH

They're young, leave em alone....

Some sick guitar skills though, and the one in the front is an awesome frontman, as Ive said above