PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 14:15   #16
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatasso View Post
What the hell is this crap? Entertainment for lowbrows, by lowbrows?
You're a cunt for two reasons. One, the comment itself. Wrestling 'haters' are some of the stupidest shitcunts I've ever come across, and you're only saving grace is you not using the word 'fake' at any point.

Second, your sig. What? Intelligent people don't get laid now?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!

muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 14:53   #17
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I have no idea how I actually came into this section of the forum, I had no idea we even had a wrestling section, and I was actually commenting on the first video -not wrestling as a whole. Must have come here by a mis-click in the "new posts" section.

Makes more sense when it's actually a wrestling discussion... but wrestling does not interest me even the slightest, so it's no wonder I didn't see the connection in the first place. I thought the guy in the first video just had a fit or something, and that it gathered fans on the net... hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Second, your sig. What? Intelligent people don't get laid now?
Do you really need an explanation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I think it goes without saying that to be a wrestler for the WWE, incredible determination, commitment and even intelligence is required. Afterall, many learn their 'scripts' under pressure, with little time - unlike professional actors who have weeks, and months in advance to learn their scripts.
LOL, are you for real?
In most cases you can even tell it's fake fighting, so don't tell me they need to be smart to pull that off. I'm sure it requires a lot of different skills, but I doubt very high intelligence are any requirement. Determination and commitment, no doubt, I think I read somewhere that these guys bodies receive quite a lot of punishment even if the actual fighting is fake. Injuries and pain is also a major reason for substance abuse among the performers...
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote