PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 22-11-2011, 16:13   #1
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

It Begins 2012

OH MY GOD, IT'S STING!

Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 16:28   #2
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's obviously Vampiro.

Seriously though - why are they being so cryptic when it's obviously Taker? Unless Terry Gordy has returned from the grave to take up the mantle of The Executioner once more.

Perhaps it's the master and ruler of the World coming to reclaim his throne?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 16:35   #3
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

They've given away literally nothing with that, so it's gonna be big. There's a host of big names that have been linked with potential returns over the past 12 months. With the vein of that vid, it's gonna be someone epic and scary, so I think Goldberg would be a decent guess. If it's just The Undertaker again, I'll be pissed off.

It's not going to be Sting, but obviously Joel was being facetious.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 16:38   #4
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Why would Goldberg have a Gothic-themed video like this?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 22-11-2011, 16:42   #5
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's Renegade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 16:49   #6
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I dunno, I was just hoping for something shocking and epic. He's said he wants to wrestle again, but you're right. It's just gonna be Taker isn't it?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 22-11-2011, 16:55   #7
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
It's Renegade
Back from the grave? I'd go with it.
Old 22-11-2011, 17:07   #8
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It's Skinner, and he's back to reclaim his tobacco that Undertaker stole during his ABA gimmick.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 17:23   #9
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Right so we've narrowed it down to:

Undertaker
Kane
Chris Jericho
Goldberg
Sting
Sid
Vampiro
Renegade
The Executioner
Skinner

At this point we also cannot discount:

Jake Roberts
Abdullah the Butcher
Kevin Sullivan
Raven
Gangrel
Viscera
Mideon
The Berzerker
The Ultimate Warrior
Glacier
Papa Shango
Waylon Mercy
Friar Ferguson
Kamala (sans foot)
Fake Undertaker (Brian Lee)
The Missing Link
Kurrgan
James Mitchell
The Shockmaster
The Yeti
Old 22-11-2011, 17:25   #10
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Add The Ultimate Warrior to the second list.

Kamala (sans foot)
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 17:27   #11
muscularmatt

I think Kamala with the missing foot is my favourite out of those.
Old 22-11-2011, 17:29   #12
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Don't rule it out. A triumphant return for Kim Chee is also long overdue.
Old 22-11-2011, 17:32   #13
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

la parka in an all new realistic and extremely horrific skeleton costume?

Wasn't there a member of teh ministry who wasparalysed at some point or broke his neck?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 17:45   #14
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's Seven.

Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 18:35   #15
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
la parka in an all new realistic and extremely horrific skeleton costume?

Wasn't there a member of teh ministry who wasparalysed at some point or broke his neck?
He had his neck broken in a match vs LOD in 1997 but that was long before Mideon came on the scene. I think you might be on about Droz, who was paralysed but he wasn't in the Ministry of Darkness; he was part of LOD for a time.

For the record the video is quite obviously heralding the return of Key: