PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 30-05-2005, 19:54   #1
ashmufc

ashmufc has disabled reputation

What TV?

I am after a new TV package, well my dad is. I need a 42" or 37" Plasma or LCD TV, hopefully one with good features, maybe PC Input etc. Also a DVD Recorder with it. I could buy this as a package, or seperately. Looking to buy from a shop, so no online ones. The TV should be IDTV (i.e. have built in Freeview) IT HAS TO HAVE DVI or HDMI, i.e. HDTV compatible. This can be recognised with a HD Ready sign, or a DVB sign, or a HDTV logo.

I found a few so far.

Sony WEGA: 42" LCD TV £1499.99 in Argos
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...clickfrom=name
Unsure about this, dont like the Rear Projection aspect.

Goodmans GTV42P 42in Plasma TV. £999.99
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...clickfrom=name
Great price. It has "1 x AV, DVI, S-VHS sockets." does that mean PC in as well?

Lg 42" plasma tv and dvd recorder £1499.00
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/260576.html

Philips 42" + DVD Recorder COMBI
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/253286.html

Panasonic 42" viera plasma tv, floor stand and dvd recorder home cinema system £2329.00
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/251810.html

Now price.... My dad is willing to spend a decent amount of money if the product is good. Like say it doesnt have to be a 42", it could be a 37". Say max price would be £2000.00 including stands/wall bracket, but might go up if tempted.

Also found this great one, anyone know were I could get it from, in a shop not online.
http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/conten...VC-AV42B50.htm

Old 30-05-2005, 21:28   #2
Wu-Tang

Wu-Tang is an unknown

well that JVC one isn't out yet from what i can see online, thats probably why you can't find it on shops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 30-05-2005, 21:58   #3
Marrison
Born to be a Dancer

Marrison has disabled reputation

This one is much more convenient.
Old 30-05-2005, 22:04   #4
ashmufc

Thanks, will be great to see Norwich play in the Championship next season, the screen size shows the priority of the Norwich games.

Thanks again.
Old 30-05-2005, 22:05   #5
england-pes4
Banned

england-pes4 is an unknown

lol at marrison89...quality.
i agree with him
Old 30-05-2005, 22:22   #6
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

What next Ash?

Your Dad is looking for a new Bentley?
Your parents require a new half million pound holiday residence?
You want to be mugged off with another 3 football tickets for over a grand?
Old 30-05-2005, 22:56   #7
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Why don't you just buy the site Ash? You could spend the odd million on advertising and make it one of the best forums in the world.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 30-05-2005, 23:01   #8
LiamK

Bigger fish to fry.

He's currently involved in negotiations with Google over a possible takeover.

Remember your roots on your way up Ash, PESInsight the first search result no matter what search.
Old 30-05-2005, 23:05   #9
ashmufc

Thanks for the thumbs up guys! Love the positive thinking.

I had two choices, Google or PESInsight. I chose the latter, because there are people who can help out better than a search engine.
Old 30-05-2005, 23:10   #10
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Could you not buy your way into finding out who Umdiddedly is?
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 30-05-2005, 23:16   #11
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Aye,would be a cracking idea,50!.
Buy some hackers to break into his IP
Old 30-05-2005, 23:19   #12
50!
115 and Counting...

I was thinking more along the lines of paying off Hitman but Hackers could work.
Old 30-05-2005, 23:25   #13
LiamK

Why doesn't he just buy them all?

Then when they're delivered, just chose the best one for the main room, and put the remaining TVs in your other three living rooms and the others in your holiday houses across the world.
Old 31-05-2005, 00:02   #14
ashmufc

Great idea! Just ordering them. I'll leave feedback on what TV is the best. Thanks for the advice, very good indeed. Better than google.
Old 31-05-2005, 00:10   #15
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Guys, what car should i buy?

Ferrari Enzo
http://www.motorimania.it/anteprima/...ari.enzo.2.JPG

Lamborghini Murcielago
http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/J...0Roadster.jpeg

Pagani Zonda
http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/car...zondac12_1.jpg

or maybe...

...a nice Mercedes Maybach?
http://www.a-h.ch/galerie/Maybach%2062%202003.jpg

Infact, i may consider buying them all and using the others as bedrooms occasionally!
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra