View Poll Results: i should...
eat a jar with tabasco(not the jar) 25 36.76%
let my mum hit me in the face(nose) with a nunchacku 33 48.53%
spin around for 1 minute then try to go out of my room 10 14.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2005, 16:06   #1
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Question lolz

lolz...

Old 23-08-2005, 16:09   #2
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Random :confused: But I vote let your mum hit you in the face
Old 23-08-2005, 16:11   #3
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

me too
Old 23-08-2005, 16:12   #4
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

me 3!
Old 23-08-2005, 16:14   #5
Nick Neville

Nick Neville is an unknown

Don't vote for his mum! She's only gonna tap him! The tobasco is far more violent, not only painful but will leave him mentally scarred and physically sick!

How many mum's have a set of nunchukkas anyhow?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23-08-2005, 16:15   #6
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Neville
Don't vote for his mum! She's only gonna tap him! The tobasco is far more violent, not only painful but will leave him mentally scarred and physically sick!

How many mum's have a set of nunchukkas anyhow?
Too late
Poffe make sure the hits very hard, ok?
Old 23-08-2005, 16:16   #7
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4mat
Too late
Poffe make sure the hits very hard, ok?
of cours i will
Old 23-08-2005, 16:18   #8
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

You better,LOL.
Old 23-08-2005, 16:26   #9
Hansel

i thought loads of people would vote on this one....
Old 23-08-2005, 16:29   #10
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

they will is only been here for a little while it takes time!
Old 23-08-2005, 16:30   #11
EMIN3M

EMIN3M is an unknown

Question

even though he is trying 2 make up for it by doing this thread that means he is posting crap trying to make up 4 posting crap

and i picked eat the jar of tobasco(or watever it is) cause i doubt it his mother will hit him in the face

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23-08-2005, 16:32   #12
Hansel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMIN3M
even though he is trying 2 make up for it by doing this thread he is posting crap trying to make up 4 posting crap

and i picked eat the jar of tobasco(or watever it is) cause i doubt it his mother will hit him in the face
trust me she will...
Old 23-08-2005, 16:34   #13
JDW

JDW has disabled reputation

You should have had a suggestion thread first. Then we could've chosen the punishment.

Go Tabasco!
Old 23-08-2005, 16:41   #14
Hansel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDW
You should have had a suggestion thread first. Then we could've chosen the punishment.

Go Tabasco!
to late now...didnt know i could do that but ill ber that in minf
Old 23-08-2005, 16:41   #15
7RONALDO7
MUFC THE RELIGION
  • XBox: DodgeAnon

7RONALDO7 has disabled reputation

Is your mum a professional Ninja?