PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 13:33   #16
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Apply the latest live update, mate. He's there.

Thanks Ronystan

After I applied the update earlier, the game was as I mentioned. So... is there another "Apply Update" I need to select? (after DLC downloaded, at 7am, there wasn't an option to "Apply Update".

What about Tevez, has he been sorted?

We, the PES Community is what makes the Pro Evolution Soccer series great! "Keep Editing!"

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 16:09   #17
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyopuma View Post
are the free agents deleted ?
does it mess up patchs ?
Do we have choice to not apply the dlc on national teams (like previous datapack)?
I haven't had time to checked free agents.
I'm not sure but I fast check Munchen and the squad seem fine.
Yes, there's choice like that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
After I applied the update earlier, the game was as I mentioned. So... is there another "Apply Update" I need to select? (after DLC downloaded, at 7am, there wasn't an option to "Apply Update".

What about Tevez, has he been sorted?
I don't know what timezone you are but I apply the live update after the second maintenance today, and all the transfers been done.
Haven't check Boca, but Tomassi above mention that his preset face hasn't been readded, it's all like this with players that've been added via Live Update
Old 15-02-2018, 19:44   #18
Cobra3011

Cobra3011 has disabled reputation

90 Faces... is there a list?
Cobra3011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 20:56   #19
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyopuma View Post
are the free agents deleted ?
does it mess up patchs ?
Do we have choice to not apply the dlc on national teams (like previous datapack)?

free players are still there.
Bundesliga was not messed up,but you´ll need the newest option file for Brazilian League from Emerson,dated 25-12.17.
you can choose not to apply the dlc on national team,otherwise all fake national players will come back.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 21:37   #20
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Transfers updated, my edited sky bet leagues 1&2 still in tact so happy days for me
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 22:22   #21
RagingTrav

RagingTrav is an unknown

Not all transfers are completed. Still no Tyler Roberts for Leeds United
RagingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 00:51   #22
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

What about the Nike's Ice pack? They only put the Fire pack (red boots)? It looks like Konami only likes to get burned.

And sorry, I think that it's not with few kits, boots and face scans every two months or so that they keep this game alive. They got to do better than that if they want to survive.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 kits (PES 2017):
philips_99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 18:13   #23
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingTrav View Post
Not all transfers are completed. Still no Tyler Roberts for Leeds United
He's in free agents mate, but Leeds squad full so if there anyone you can move out of the squad? you can transfer him in
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 19:49   #24
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
but you´ll need the newest option file for Brazilian League from Emerson,dated 25-12.17.
His most recent Brazil update is 20 Jan 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOoW99_ee8
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 12:27   #25
SemiSilesian

Konami has given Robert Lewandowski a new haistyle with dlc 3.0.
nice idea,but Lewandowski wears now his old black hairstyle before this dlc.
so i´ve base copied him and thought i can use Lewandowski with his old hairstyle,but he was overwritten with the new one.
o.k.,it´s not a tragedy,gameplay is more important for me
Old 17-02-2018, 17:51   #26
SemiSilesian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
I think that's very unlikely. Munchen isn't licensed and he's not in Germany NT in the game. Unless Konami update the NT, which is very unlikely. If they gonna update the NT my bet is they gonna do it in May or when the final squad for WC is announced.
that´s right,but:

Hummels and Boateng are also players from Bayern München and Germany NT and both have preset faces.

but it will be o.k. Konami will add his face (and also some other missing faces like Obi Mikel)as he is in Germany squad for WM 2018 in Russia.