PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-01-2018, 17:28   #91
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

All of this to say, has a meaning to recreate classic teams apart dreaming? Teams in your OF play exactly as they should?

Last edited by alba74; 22-01-2018 at 17:29.. Reason: add
alba74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 21:10   #92
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

"Exactly" isn't really the word you may choose, many teams changes strategy/tactics and even coach from matches to matches. For already IG team you've got Live Update which take care of it.

For now on, i don't have recreated teams, i'm just replacing them in their right country... Like i've said it's a long process, and i will need to create an approximative but good FM>PES converter (with some tweaks, more like a guide than a real and total converter for now on... I don't have that much time unfortunately)

About the strategy/tactics question, you only need to settle D.Beckham as first FK taker, that's all...
And apart from Euro and World Classics, i don't plan to create any classics or era teams.
vialli82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 14:59   #93
Mad-Max
  • PSN: Mad__Max

Mad-Max is an unknown

Thumbs up

Hi Vialli ! What's up, mate ? Still working with team editing ? Do you see the end of the tunnel, or are you still quite far from publishing a complete OF for the ML ?
Mad-Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 15:39   #94
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

Wink

Surely it won't come out until patch is out. Now it would be useless.
Old 11-02-2018, 16:29   #95
vialli82

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'm still working on PLA and OLA teams... For the full OF i need to do all of them in terms of structure.
But i'm not doing this only, i'm working on transfers too, for all created teams. Transfers windows for winter is like our summers transfers in Sudam https://www.fifatms.com/fr/itms/worl...dows-calendar/

The main issue is that to found, for example, a "Peruvian league exports" patch/export is not that hard, but stats aren't done at all, same for some appeareances.

You think to play with the real league, but nothing is done except players names, some IG transfers, formations and kits...
But all players left untouched stats, or a bit changed for the Overall, and all 4/4 on their wrong foot...

It's sad Konami have loose Libertadores this year, there's too much teams to edit.

I plan when i'm done with replacing teams by creating an approximative but good FM>PES editor, somebody will help me to extract my save (with many leagues created).

My process is hard, consuming time, time that i'm didn't have that much past months.
But the goal is to make something solid and for the long term, not only for PES 2018.

For now on, i can't provide teams like that, at least some of them are well made, others don't at all...

Yes, i will at least sort out a "Lite Version" when i'm done with teams which appears in ML (Others Euro/Others America), but when it cames out, you'll be sure that pratically everything will be made the best that i can...

But i don't know when exactly, like i've said the next step is to create an FM conversion, i've already got many good formulas i've tested so it should be good.

Also, i've checked some teams country related with the .TED export tool which shows the real teams country, and some of your list @Mad-Max doesn't fit (especially "BRAZIL/Spanish banners" teams doesn't exist)

-Giberchampu > Chili
-Zarguapuena > Chili
-Buchaneva > Colombia
-Harmanuci > Colombia
Old 17-02-2018, 19:02   #96
Mad-Max

Mad-Max is an unknown

Wink

OK Vialli, good to hear these good news !
Quote:
Originally Posted by vialli82 View Post
Also, i've checked some teams country related with the .TED export tool which shows the real teams country, and some of your list @Mad-Max doesn't fit (especially "BRAZIL/Spanish banners" teams doesn't exist)

-Giberchampu > Chili
-Zarguapuena > Chili
-Buchaneva > Colombia
-Harmanuci > Colombia
My list was based on an interpretation : I looked at the most represented nationalities within the squads of all the fake teams (on PES-Master), then I deduced the country where the team might belong to. I didn't look the .ted files.

Therefore, what you say explains why my interpretation of Brazilian teams with Spanish banners was false (indeed, the spoken language in the whole Brazil is Portuguese, it's the Southern American only case, the other countries speak Spanish). This is why I mentioned the "banners in Spanish" for these would-be Brazilian teams, because it didnt' make any sense. So, thank you for having solved this problem.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:06   #97
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

Rolleyes

Hey man, any news about?
Old 20-02-2018, 14:33   #98
vialli82

Hard to tell, i've got paraguayan teams to do now, then i made an FM>PES converter beta version for this year and only for my use at the moment, i think i've got pratically all formula's done, except for GK, shooting power and some special skills.

The process is longer than i expected to base copy a team on another + transfers windows with full of new players in Latin America...

24-25 teams is needed, but you'll need to replace teams by another in the league structure, for having full Others Latin America.

I don't really have full time to edit i'm sorry, as i'm working on and in my house (i'm currently renovating bathroom, kitchen etc.) that's not easy to conciliate both.

You won't be satisfy if i release something too much unfinished just for having teams related to their own country, with too many players undone in faces/stats, even for playing without "fake league" in ML.
Old 27-03-2018, 06:16   #99
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

Question

Hi Vialli, please say something about your super OF..
Old Yesterday, 15:37   #100
Mad-Max

Mad-Max is an unknown

Hey Vialli, what's up mate ? Still working on your amazing OF ?

By the way, could you please share your job on the Brasileirão ? It would be nice from you. Cheers !