PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-10-2005, 10:47   #76
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Used to think Celtic were better than Rangers but its the other way round for me now. Martin O'Neil was a legend!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to Rangers for the brill sig!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Magpie4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 12:05   #77
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

He was, he's missed, but I wont argue, Rangers are Champions so that speaks for itself, but I hope Gordan will turn that around come May.
Old 08-10-2005, 15:40   #78
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos24
Hope Hearts cause another upset again, .. anyway nice job charlie on starting this thread, can see many fans of Celtic.. well done.. i wish the best for Celtic on that game
I'm afraid I can't see this happening. A draw would do us Rangers fans nicely though if a team were to win, it would have to be Celtic, they are at home, and Hearts are without Roman Bednar and Craig Gordon, that can be vital especially Craig Gordon now that they will have to use their sub keeper and with Celtic improving their strike force like Maciej Zurawski, how will this reserve keeper handle it.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 16:52   #79
Charlie

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
I'm afraid I can't see this happening. A draw would do us Rangers fans nicely though if a team were to win, it would have to be Celtic, they are at home, and Hearts are without Roman Bednar and Craig Gordon, that can be vital especially Craig Gordon now that they will have to use their sub keeper and with Celtic improving their strike force like Maciej Zurawski, how will this reserve keeper handle it.
I have a feeling that Zurawski will score a hat-trick
Old 09-10-2005, 10:11   #80
rfcloyalist

rfcloyalist is an unknown

celtic have the best chance this season of any team to beat the jam tarts (apart from livvy in the cis) as alot of their players are away on int duty, injured or suspended!!! lol, and after watching pressleys dismal performance against belarus things are not lookin to good. i woould like a draw, but a win for hearts would do us a turn, you know that they will fall back after christmas (if they make it that far) and it will be the usual for the rest of the season. pesonally i would like hearts to be up there at the end of the season. rather them than celtic!

rfcloyalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 16:11   #81
Charlie

Aye, Hearts wont last till Christmas time. They be 3rd come Boxing Day...
Old 14-10-2005, 12:43   #82
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfcloyalist
celtic have the best chance this season of any team to beat the jam tarts (apart from livvy in the cis) as alot of their players are away on int duty, injured or suspended!!! lol, and after watching pressleys dismal performance against belarus things are not lookin to good. i woould like a draw, but a win for hearts would do us a turn, you know that they will fall back after christmas (if they make it that far) and it will be the usual for the rest of the season. pesonally i would like hearts to be up there at the end of the season. rather them than celtic!
craig gordon is suspended. so celtic will win this one... although i fancy hearts to nick it since i want a team other than celtic or rangers to win the spl...
Old 15-10-2005, 21:15   #83
Eric Clyde

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Celtic 1 - 1 Hearts

Beattie 13, Sckacel 16

Good result for Rangers but Celtic fans probably would believe they should have won, listening it on the radio and it seemed like Hearts where always on the back foot.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Old 22-10-2005, 13:57   #84
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Well Celtic have a chance after George Burley left Hearts just now so they probably wont survive without him meaning its gonna be another season of Old Firm titleship

Old 30-10-2005, 11:53   #85
executioner
SWAN DIVE!

executioner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.executioner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.executioner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

alright lads we're only 3 points behind hearts with a game in hand so if we win today then we've closed the gap. we really need this win after hearts lost and rangers only drew.
executioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 11:57   #86
lssj_broly

lssj_broly is an unknown

i hope hearts break away again. im always rooting for the under-dog.
lssj_broly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 13:21   #87
executioner
SWAN DIVE!

executioner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.executioner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.executioner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssj_broly
i hope hearts break away again. im always rooting for the under-dog.
for fuck sake, you're coming right into a celtic thread to troll. go and post your crap somewhere else.
executioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2005, 02:12   #88
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Thrilling game today...lots of twists and turns....

Old 31-10-2005, 02:18   #89
lssj_broly

lssj_broly is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioner
for fuck sake, you're coming right into a celtic thread to troll. go and post your crap somewhere else.
wtf's your problem? if having an opinion is trolling, then i guess im guilty. i could also ask, why should'nt i post in a thread for everyone? this isnt celticinsight you know? i was'nt trying to stir up shit, i was mearly hoping that something new would happen in the world of football, so calm down.
lssj_broly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2005, 04:51   #90
Eric Clyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssj_broly
wtf's your problem? if having an opinion is trolling, then i guess im guilty. i could also ask, why should'nt i post in a thread for everyone? this isnt celticinsight you know? i was'nt trying to stir up shit, i was mearly hoping that something new would happen in the world of football, so calm down.
I think what he meant was that you posted in a Celtic thread about Hearts, however I don't think it's that bad because there would be no point opening a "Official Hearts Thread" as I don't think there are many Hearts fans on Insight.