PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-08-2008, 13:23   #91
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGalactico View Post
my golden rule is never get you clubs shirts from these discounted stores. Money goes towards eradicating Glazers debt in my case.
It's a bit of a dilemma, because apparently if Glazer can't pay off the debt by July 2012, then the club will go back up for sale, therefore giving the fans a chance to buy it, such as MUST. Saying that, I'm always giving Glazer when going to matches etc so it doesn't matter. Plus I want the home shirt with Champions League embroidery.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 13:29   #92
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Is that special Moscow shirt only available at allucangetshop or can you buy in JJB, or the Man Utd store?
Old 13-08-2008, 13:32   #93
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB14 ARSENAL View Post
Is that special Moscow shirt only available at allucangetshop or can you buy in JJB, or the Man Utd store?
It's an official shirt, therefore I wouldn't dream of buying my own teams shirt from a fake supplier. I'm just waiting for United to get it in stock in my size (Medium).
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 21:00   #94
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
The only pics are of the Real Madrid home shirt with Sneijder 23. I'm uploading them now.

EDIT - Pics are now up.

Dude how long you had to wait for your shirt?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 22:17   #95
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

It probably took about 2-3 weeks to deliver from Thailand to Wales. Why?
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 16:05   #96
Sho
Marco

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Cause i ordered my Arsenal and Barcalona shirts last week Wednesday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 20-08-2008, 16:09   #97
nickpring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Clue View Post
Cause i ordered my Arsenal and Barcalona shirts last week Wednesday.
Ahhh cool.

I've heard some people say they've received their orders in a week, but, some take three weeks.

You'll have to tell us what the quality is like of your shirts. I will upload some pictures of my Juventus away shirt later tonight.
Old 20-08-2008, 16:27   #98
Sho
Marco

For sure man no probs.

Old 20-08-2008, 17:34   #99
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Arsenal

Inter Milan

Real Madrid

So as you can see, the quality of the shirts is impressive. These shirts are just the way I wanted them; They took 10 days to get to England from Thailand.

www.allucangetshop.com: I recommend this to you
Old 20-08-2008, 17:36   #100
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You got your club's shirt from there?

They don't look half-bad though, want to get a Deco Portugal shirt so will probably have a gander through these snidey sites. How much was p&p?
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 17:48   #101
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
You got your club's shirt from there?

They don't look half-bad though, want to get a Deco Portugal shirt so will probably have a gander through these snidey sites. How much was p&p?
20$ shipping per shirt...You can ask for a discount coupon though.
Old 20-08-2008, 21:48   #102
Sho
Marco

RB you got your shirts, i see nice one.

Old 20-08-2008, 21:58   #103
nickpring

They look pretty good RB
Old 20-08-2008, 23:49   #104
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
They look pretty good RB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Clue View Post
RB you got your shirts, i see nice one.
Yeah mates, I've done well: 3 shirts of that quality for £50

Because the Arsenal shirt is good, this will mean your home shirt will be same Shoz??
Old 21-08-2008, 00:22   #105
Bez

What's the best way to wash fake football top's so they are the same quality after they've been washed??

I am very pleased with my shirts, However I want them to last long time so I need to wash them properly.

Thank you.