PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-09-2019, 09:02   #1
R9NALD9

R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Legends in Master League

What happened to the option to include legends in Master league?

Really bummed it was taken out. I get I'm the minority but really love to include all kinds of legendary players in my ML.

What would be the best way to include these? As created players or as free agents? Don't want them to be free as I want it to be a challenge to get the top legends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R9NALD9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 08:30   #2
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9 View Post
What happened to the option to include legends in Master league?

Really bummed it was taken out. I get I'm the minority but really love to include all kinds of legendary players in my ML.

What would be the best way to include these? As created players or as free agents? Don't want them to be free as I want it to be a challenge to get the top legends.
Base copy them over fake players in fake teams/leagues. I usually create some legend/classic//fictional clubs where i put them to compete.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:25   #3
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I dont think duplicate players show up in ML. I hope they don't.

OP, there are lots of poorly rated players in free agents you could base copy the classic players over. Go into free agents and sort by player rating - ascending.
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 18:51   #4
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
Base copy them over fake players in fake teams/leagues. I usually create some legend/classic//fictional clubs where i put them to compete.
This is exactly what you need to do.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote