PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-10-2019, 16:24   #1
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum is an unknown

Importing teams.

When importing team squads that are included in option files, is it possible to change the team slot they are allocated to ? Perhaps by simply changing the file name ? If so, how to do this ? For example, I want to allocate Team A and place it in the first slot of the PEU league. Yet the file name of that team means it is placed in a different slot, or a different league.

Another way of asking about this is ; is it possible to identify beforehand which slot each team is pre allocated to, so that I could manually change its file name to place it where I want it to go ?

If this IS possible, would I need any special software, or is as simple as changing the name via my keyboard ? And what in the filename would need to be changed ?

Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:50   #2
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
When importing team squads that are included in option files, is it possible to change the team slot they are allocated to ? Perhaps by simply changing the file name ? If so, how to do this ? For example, I want to allocate Team A and place it in the first slot of the PEU league. Yet the file name of that team means it is placed in a different slot, or a different league.

Another way of asking about this is ; is it possible to identify beforehand which slot each team is pre allocated to, so that I could manually change its file name to place it where I want it to go ?

If this IS possible, would I need any special software, or is as simple as changing the name via my keyboard ? And what in the filename would need to be changed ?
Not this year. Last year you could kind of pick what team you wanted to overwrite. You could import a team then base copy all the players to the team you wanted it to be over. After you do that just reset all the players.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 13:08   #3
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Not this year. Last year you could kind of pick what team you wanted to overwrite. You could import a team then base copy all the players to the team you wanted it to be over. After you do that just reset all the players.
Thankyou for replying.
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote