PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 20:34   #226
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanimex2 View Post
Hi slarkmeister , thank you so much for your effort. However i got this problem can you please tell me how to fix it .

https://prnt.sc/isttsr
Reset gameplan and will fix issue.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 22:40   #227
Slarkmeister
  • Supports: Sunderland, England

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Hi slarkmeister , thank you so much for your effort. However i got this problem can you please tell me how to fix it .

https://prnt.sc/isttsr
Thank you for your kind words but looking at your screen shot that's not my option file

Cheers
Trev

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 08:34   #228
yanimex2

yanimex2 is an unknown

i downloaded many classic option file , yours just one of them . Thank @Buckshot btw
yanimex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 09:50   #229
Slarkmeister

Quote:
i downloaded many classic option file , yours just one of them . Thank @Buckshot btw
Haha no problem mate just wanted to make the public clear. As people get angry quite easily if they think u are claiming credit for there work.

Glad you enjoy it. Fingers crossed PES19 gives us better editing options to make it better. But I fear it won't be

Cheers
Trev

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-03-2018, 14:19   #230
tm99
  • Supports: FC Bayern München

tm99 is an unknown

Great work, Classic Teams make so much fun... One question. I have a Bundesliga Patch, and when I import other teams like them it overwrites Data (I choose Asian Custom League for overwriting, but the teams where they were created ar overwritten)... Is this a known issue? Any help? So I could use several different teams?
tm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 15:30   #231
Slarkmeister

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm99 View Post
Great work, Classic Teams make so much fun... One question. I have a Bundesliga Patch, and when I import other teams like them it overwrites Data (I choose Asian Custom League for overwriting, but the teams where they were created ar overwritten)... Is this a known issue? Any help? So I could use several different teams?
Hi mate,

All my teams overwrite Serie B teams so let them overwrite then and you should be ok. Failing that then just create another account and put other option files in your second account

PS
Pleased you like my teams
Cheers
Trev

Old 27-03-2018, 08:42   #232
tm99
  • Supports: FC Bayern München

tm99 is an unknown

thats great Thank you for information
tm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:59   #233
Atsix

Atsix is an unknown

Hi Slarkmeister, great job with this patch!

I have a question, since the classic teams are imported over Serie B teams, does it mean that they also appear in Master League? Or is there a way to turn them off in ML?
Atsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:08   #234
Slarkmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsix View Post

I have a question, since the classic teams are imported over Serie B teams, does it mean that they also appear in Master League? Or is there a way to turn them off in ML?
Hi mate

Glad you like them. I'm not too sure to be honest about master league, I'm sure someone like Buckshot will be able to answer this though.

Cheers
Trev

Old 05-04-2018, 13:23   #235
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

Yes, they will appear in ML.....no way to turn that off.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:31   #236
Atsix

Atsix is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Yes, they will appear in ML.....no way to turn that off.
I see, then guess I'll keep two PES 2018 installations, one with current teams and another with classic ones

By the way, Slarkmeister, do you plan on creating more classic teams? The reason I'm asking is because I've noticed that three notable european champions are missing from your patch: Di Stéfano and Puskás' Real Madrid, Beckenbauer's Bayern and Bobby Charlton and George Best's Man United.

Just to be clear, I'm not making any requests, I'm just curious to know if you intend to make more teams, since I think you're one of the best classic team makers for PES.
Atsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:21   #237
Slarkmeister

Quote:
I see, then guess I'll keep two PES 2018 installations, one with current teams and another with classic ones

By the way, Slarkmeister, do you plan on creating more classic teams? The reason I'm asking is because I've noticed that three notable european champions are missing from your patch: Di Stéfano and Puskás' Real Madrid, Beckenbauer's Bayern and Bobby Charlton and George Best's Man United.

Just to be clear, I'm not making any requests, I'm just curious to know if you intend to make more teams, since I think you're one of the best classic team makers for PES.
Hi mate,

I wasn't going to make any more teams for PES18. But you never know I might get the bug again. Great suggestions by the way, I tried to just have one era team for each club so you could have a champions league with them hence putting them in Series B

Cheers
Trev

Old 22-09-2018, 14:23   #238
dev-don

dev-don is an unknown

Great patch Slark

by the way what are the team IDs for each of the serie b teams

I want to edit a PS4 OF and change the .ted files from another patch to overwrite the serie b teams only too

Cheers mate
dev-don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 16:42   #239
Slarkmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktajatt View Post
So all I do is put all these individual files for all the different teams into a folder named WEPES on USB and then go to import teams and select the second box and press ok? and they will then just overwrite some Serie B teams?
Thats correct mate 👍