PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2018, 20:34   #226
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 610

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanimex2 View Post
Hi slarkmeister , thank you so much for your effort. However i got this problem can you please tell me how to fix it .



https://prnt.sc/isttsr
Reset gameplan and will fix issue.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 22:40   #227
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanimex2 View Post
Hi slarkmeister , thank you so much for your effort. However i got this problem can you please tell me how to fix it .



https://prnt.sc/isttsr
Thank you for your kind words but looking at your screen shot that's not my option file

Cheers
Trev
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 08:34   #228
yanimex2
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 2

yanimex2 is an unknown

i downloaded many classic option file , yours just one of them . Thank @Buckshot btw
yanimex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 09:50   #229
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanimex2 View Post
i downloaded many classic option file , yours just one of them . Thank @Buckshot btw
Haha no problem mate just wanted to make the public clear. As people get angry quite easily if they think u are claiming credit for there work.

Glad you enjoy it. Fingers crossed PES19 gives us better editing options to make it better. But I fear it won't be

Cheers
Trev
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 14:19   #230
tm99
Registered User
tm99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: Harthausen a.d. Scher, Germany
  • Supports: FC Bayern München
  • Posts: 97

tm99 is an unknown

Great work, Classic Teams make so much fun... One question. I have a Bundesliga Patch, and when I import other teams like them it overwrites Data (I choose Asian Custom League for overwriting, but the teams where they were created ar overwritten)... Is this a known issue? Any help? So I could use several different teams?
tm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 15:30   #231
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm99 View Post
Great work, Classic Teams make so much fun... One question. I have a Bundesliga Patch, and when I import other teams like them it overwrites Data (I choose Asian Custom League for overwriting, but the teams where they were created ar overwritten)... Is this a known issue? Any help? So I could use several different teams?
Hi mate,

All my teams overwrite Serie B teams so let them overwrite then and you should be ok. Failing that then just create another account and put other option files in your second account

PS
Pleased you like my teams
Cheers
Trev
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 08:42   #232
tm99
Registered User
tm99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: Harthausen a.d. Scher, Germany
  • Supports: FC Bayern München
  • Posts: 97

tm99 is an unknown

thats great Thank you for information
tm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:59   #233
Atsix
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 12

Atsix is an unknown

Hi Slarkmeister, great job with this patch!

I have a question, since the classic teams are imported over Serie B teams, does it mean that they also appear in Master League? Or is there a way to turn them off in ML?
Atsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:08   #234
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsix View Post
Hi Slarkmeister, great job with this patch!

I have a question, since the classic teams are imported over Serie B teams, does it mean that they also appear in Master League? Or is there a way to turn them off in ML?
Hi mate

Glad you like them. I'm not too sure to be honest about master league, I'm sure someone like Buckshot will be able to answer this though.

Cheers
Trev
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 13:23   #235
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 610

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsix View Post
Hi Slarkmeister, great job with this patch!

I have a question, since the classic teams are imported over Serie B teams, does it mean that they also appear in Master League? Or is there a way to turn them off in ML?
Yes, they will appear in ML.....no way to turn that off.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:31   #236
Atsix
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 12

Atsix is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Yes, they will appear in ML.....no way to turn that off.
I see, then guess I'll keep two PES 2018 installations, one with current teams and another with classic ones

By the way, Slarkmeister, do you plan on creating more classic teams? The reason I'm asking is because I've noticed that three notable european champions are missing from your patch: Di Stéfano and Puskás' Real Madrid, Beckenbauer's Bayern and Bobby Charlton and George Best's Man United.

Just to be clear, I'm not making any requests, I'm just curious to know if you intend to make more teams, since I think you're one of the best classic team makers for PES.
Atsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:21   #237
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsix View Post
I see, then guess I'll keep two PES 2018 installations, one with current teams and another with classic ones

By the way, Slarkmeister, do you plan on creating more classic teams? The reason I'm asking is because I've noticed that three notable european champions are missing from your patch: Di Stéfano and Puskás' Real Madrid, Beckenbauer's Bayern and Bobby Charlton and George Best's Man United.

Just to be clear, I'm not making any requests, I'm just curious to know if you intend to make more teams, since I think you're one of the best classic team makers for PES.
Hi mate,

I wasn't going to make any more teams for PES18. But you never know I might get the bug again. Great suggestions by the way, I tried to just have one era team for each club so you could have a champions league with them hence putting them in Series B

Cheers
Trev
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 14:23   #238
dev-don
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2018
  • Posts: 8

dev-don is an unknown

Great patch Slark

by the way what are the team IDs for each of the serie b teams

I want to edit a PS4 OF and change the .ted files from another patch to overwrite the serie b teams only too

Cheers mate
dev-don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 16:42   #239
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktajatt View Post
So all I do is put all these individual files for all the different teams into a folder named WEPES on USB and then go to import teams and select the second box and press ok? and they will then just overwrite some Serie B teams?
Thats correct mate 👍
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:28.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.