PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-02-2012, 20:20   #1
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Availability

As we now seem to be attracting a sprinkling of interest aside from the initial group of people, I think it makes sense to establish what times of the week everyone is available to get involved on.

Ideally, I would like to designate one slot per week as 'race day' when we will compete in some sort of ranked event and score points towards a championship or whatever. Y'know, so it's official.

However, I appreciate that different people are available at different times (due to working patterns/social commitments/miscellaneous) and that the current Sunday evening slot effectively eliminates people from participating (muscularmatt and Appswah, if memory serves).

Therefore, I think it is fair that we try and establish a time slot that as many can make as is possible - ideally, it will be a time slot that we can all make for the most fun racing. I hope that, given we only have a handful of people at the moment (less than 10) there will be a day/time we can all commit to. Even if it as a replacement for Sunday evenings, or an addition to Sunday evenings. More track time as a group, the better.

I am personally available on Mondays (8pm onwards), Tuesdays (6pm onwards), Wednesdays (6pm onwards), Saturdays (9pm onwards) and Sundays (7pm onwards).

Of course not all of them every week, but if we can all agree on one day and time then we can book that in.

So, when are you available?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 20:28   #2
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Weekdays I'll be on from 5 pm till 5:45 pm and from 8:30 and onwards (I can't stay up too late only if its Friday)

Saturdays I'll be available from early morning (around 8:30) to around 10 am. Then I'll be on throughout the afternoon depending if I have anything to do. Same applies for Sunday.

I can't promise or guarantee I'll be there as everything in my house comes at such short notice but I'll be more than likely to be available
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 20:28   #3
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Usually available 10pm onwards, sometimes earlier if the missus goes to bed early or is out...
Old 28-02-2012, 20:29   #4
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Wednesday - Sat 5pm - Late

I work Late (3pm - Midnight) Sunday Monday Tuesday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 20:58   #5
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm a bit of a wild card being in the U.S. so don't let me throw a wrench into the engine (get it)

Sunday 9pm-midnight
weekdays - very late, don't get home from work until midnight Bolton time.
Saturday - variable; would probably jump into a race 9pm onwards.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 21:00   #6
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
I'm a bit of a wild card being in the U.S. so don't let me throw a wrench into the engine (get it)

Sunday 9pm-midnight
weekdays - very late, don't get home from work until midnight Bolton time.
Saturday - variable; would probably jump into a race 9pm onwards.
Why Bolton time?
Old 29-02-2012, 10:30   #7
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Can't guarantee anything to be honest, I use the TV in the living room as it's our only one, so it something is being watched at the time, then i'm fooked really.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:18   #8
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Why Bolton time?
It stems from a conversation in the fantasy league. Iron said something along the lines of:

"All team sheets must be submitted by 3:00pm London time."

and I asked:

"What about Bolton time?"

and he's been using it ever since.

FYI fick - me commenting in this thread does no way indicate that I own Gran Tursimo.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 19:18   #9
fick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
It stems from a conversation in the fantasy league. Iron said something along the lines of:

"All team sheets must be submitted by 3:00pm London time."

and I asked:

"What about Bolton time?"

and he's been using it ever since.

FYI fick - me commenting in this thread does no way indicate that I own Gran Tursimo.
Nifty gave a brief explanation in the Chatbox, but thanks for elaborating.

By the way, me posting in this thread by no means indicates that you should remain without a copy of GT5
Old 29-02-2012, 19:23   #10
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Nifty gave a brief explanation in the Chatbox, but thanks for elaborating.

By the way, me posting in this thread by no means indicates that you should remain without a copy of GT5
yeah Ali; don't worry there won't be any french players.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote