PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-06-2016, 20:11   #16
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

My God, they finally included player pics in the gameplan.

After reading the first two link posted above I must admit I'm hyped... And I don't usually get hyped.

One problem still: the cannon shorts. Only Konami could think having shorts with twice the radius of the player's legs is acceptable.

Edit: OH WHAT A DAY, WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!

Quote:
"We've also brought in new stats to differentiate between strength, like [Olivier] Giroud, or body balance, like [Mesut] Ozil"
(on a side note, I do feel like a dumb iPhone fanboy overexcited for things that have been in the competition for years)

Edit#2: @ALI Bolton is not enough to make you go away. It feels like they learned, at last.

Quote:
"you can choose overlapping full backs on the fly at last is a real boon, too."
Last Edit, I promise.

Quote:
We know people want more managerial options," says Bhatti. "They want more cut scenes, new transfer systems, they want to manage their team differently, they want to know what they achieved throughout their managerial career… well, I've pretty much told you everything there."
Maybe we've reached a time were taking screenshots and using excel sheets is no longer the norm?

All the above taken from here: http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/rev...play-features/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rebelinho; 01-06-2016 at 20:22..
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 21:15   #17
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post

After reading the first two link posted above I must admit I'm hyped... And I don't usually get hyped.

One problem still: the cannon shorts. Only Konami could think having shorts with twice the radius of the player's legs is acceptable.

(on a side note, I do feel like a dumb iPhone fanboy overexcited for things that have been in the competition for years)

Edit#2: @ALI Bolton is not enough to make you go away. It feels like they learned, at last.

Last Edit, I promise.

Maybe we've reached a time were taking screenshots and using excel sheets is no longer the norm?

All the above taken from here: http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/rev...play-features/
I am very hyped too. And this game they tested is still on beta side, so they will do a lot of changes to it I think. I like how they finally listened us and fixed referees and keepers (at least according to the reviewers). Plus shots are not so OP and graphics are far better. I just can't wait till September!
AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:35   #18
OCKRASS

OCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

Last Edit, I promise.

Really?

..and we wonder why Konami keeps making this shit called a football game?

Haven't we learned that with Konami ......"Seeing is believing ....but Feeling is knowing"

This will be the third year in a row that they are changing the whole fucking gameplay.

Oh how we forget easily!
OCKRASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 10:53   #19
simononestop
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • XBox: simononestop
  • PSN: si1stop

simononestop is an unknown

Hmm all sounding good so far!!.....
... but have I heard this all before?

I will still buy pro evo any way I always do lol!
simononestop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:06   #20
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekosG7 View Post
Again with the inconsistent player naming - A. SANCHEZ, then HECTOR and NACHO (presumably followed by BELLERIN and MORENO respectively). Hopefully they fix this (they won't), because it just looks very sloppy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:50   #21
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCKRASS View Post
Really?

..and we wonder why Konami keeps making this shit called a football game?

Haven't we learned that with Konami ......"Seeing is believing ....but Feeling is knowing"

This will be the third year in a row that they are changing the whole fucking gameplay.

Oh how we forget easily!
No, we/I (can only speak for myself) don't easily forget. I've never pre-ordered a game and never will. I haven't been hyped about one since Assetto Corsa (and can't even run it...). But this isn't just talk and no action. I'm getting hyped by actual changes/improvements made to the game. If you notice I never mentioned the "hugely improved" goalkeepers. I don't know yet if they truly are improved. While I have no reason to don't believe those websites, I prefer to wait and see for myself. But the Strength vs Body Balance stat, new tactics (corners, overlap, etc) are real things. Konami may be incompetent, but they don't (usually) blatantly lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Again with the inconsistent player naming - A. SANCHEZ, then HECTOR and NACHO (presumably followed by BELLERIN and MORENO respectively). Hopefully they fix this (they won't), because it just looks very sloppy.
How would you prefer it, Mesut Özil and Hector Bellerín or M. Özil and H. Bellerín? I'd go with the first.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:01   #22
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
How would you prefer it, Mesut Özil and Hector Bellerín or M. Özil and H. Bellerín? I'd go with the first.
First name initial on the team sheets etc, full name on the players "profile".

Old 02-06-2016, 12:15   #23
rebelinho

Quote:
First name initial on the team sheets etc, full name on the players "profile".
That means they'd have to have two strings of text for each player. Nah, too much work.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:41   #24
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
That means they'd have to have two strings of text for each player. Nah, too much work.
They've been doing it half-assed for years, about time they did it full-assed.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:56   #25
rebelinho

Quote:
They've been doing it half-assed for years, about time they did it full-assed.
So, just Mesut and Hector?

If you come to the PC side there are tools that allow you to change all the names in a matter of minutes...

Old 02-06-2016, 13:09   #26
Ali
It is happening again

Don't get me started on players with just surnames.

Old 02-06-2016, 13:13   #27
simononestop
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • XBox: simononestop
  • PSN: si1stop

simononestop is an unknown

football always just used to be surname.
only recently you seem to be able to pick.
and I guess with more over seas players in the prem over the years
simononestop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 14:24   #28
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Actually it is not that sloppy. South/Central-American Spanish speaking countries player naming is almost always like this: (A. SÁNCHEZ, L. MESSI, E. VALENCIA), while Spanish player naming is much more harder and therefore more "free", because many times players have nicknames or are better known with their first name, like CHULI, KOKE, GABI or SAÚL. Players from Portuguese speaking countries like Portugal, Brazil or Cape Verde are the hardest to name, since they might have 1. Nicknames (KAKA, RONALDINHO, HULK), 2. Known with their first name better (WILLIAN, JONAS), 3. Known with their surnames better (TALISCA) or 4. Known with first and surnames (JÚLIO CESAR, DIEGO ALVES, DANI ALVES).
AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 14:45   #29
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Actually it is not that sloppy. South/Central-American Spanish speaking countries player naming is almost always like this: (A. SÁNCHEZ, L. MESSI, E. VALENCIA), while Spanish player naming is much more harder and therefore more "free", because many times players have nicknames or are better known with their first name, like CHULI, KOKE, GABI or SAÚL. Players from Portuguese speaking countries like Portugal, Brazil or Cape Verde are the hardest to name, since they might have 1. Nicknames (KAKA, RONALDINHO, HULK), 2. Known with their first name better (WILLIAN, JONAS), 3. Known with their surnames better (TALISCA) or 4. Known with first and surnames (JÚLIO CESAR, DIEGO ALVES, DANI ALVES).
I understand in the case of nicknames, but what about other players with "standard" names? Lets take English names, for example, you can have a team full of English players, and the names are formatted in 3 different ways. So I could have:

http://www.pesmaster.com/h-kane/pes-2016/player/47287/ (Initial. Surname)

http://www.pesmaster.com/bamidele-al...player/106593/ (First name Last name)

http://www.pesmaster.com/clough/pes-2016/player/101329/ (Last name only)

I would certainly call that sloppy. It looks very untidy IMO.

Old 02-06-2016, 15:47   #30
rebelinho

Quote:
That's why they should always use the first and last, or most used names. Using your examples: Alexis Sánchez, Lionel Messi, Enner Valencia, Koke, Gabi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Hulk, Willian, Júlio César, Dani Alves. Players like Saúl Ńíguez can have just Saúl or both names, Ibrahimovic doesn't need Zlatan, Van Persie doesn't need Robin, and so on. It also needs to have in account the character length and rarity of the name (Mata doesn't lead to any mistakes, but Danilo is much more common).

Other way to do this is using just the most common name, but it can lead to even more players having the same name and doesn't look as good.

Quote:
I understand in the case of nicknames, but what about other players with "standard" names? Lets take English names, for example, you can have a team full of English players, and the names are formatted in 3 different ways. So I could have:

http://www.pesmaster.com/h-kane/pes-2016/player/47287/ (Initial. Surname)

http://www.pesmaster.com/bamidele-al...player/106593/ (First name Last name)

http://www.pesmaster.com/clough/pes-2016/player/101329/ (Last name only)

I would certainly call that sloppy. It looks very untidy IMO.
Damn right it's sloppy, doesn't make any sense using different methods. I get Alli's name being Dele Alli instead of D. Alli, but Bamidele Alli? And then Clough is just Clough?

To end this matter, fucking stop with all caps. Just needs to be in Comic Sans for it to get any more infantile.