PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-10-2010, 13:42   #1
jg1875

jg1875 is an unknown

SPL option file request

Does anyone have the time and effort to make an Scottish Premier League option file for 2011.

Malf1985 made a great one for 2010, and i am sure there will be alot of people keeping there eye on being another one this time around i have PM malf1985 with no response.

jg1875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 17:22   #2
killravyn
  • Supports: Manchester united,Newcastle united
  • XBox: hockey nutcase
  • PSN: lancers33

killravyn has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Can someone make a spl for 2011 that will work for north america ps 3 owners'?
killravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 17:25   #3
Ikui

Ikui is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastIkui is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastIkui is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastIkui is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I think i will create SPL for PES 2011 Bles 01022
Ikui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 19:35   #4
Santi Argento
  • Supports: Boca Juniors, Chelsea, Real Madrid.

Santi Argento has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSanti Argento has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSanti Argento has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSanti Argento has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSanti Argento has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSanti Argento has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg1875 View Post
Does anyone have the time and effort to make an Scottish Premier League option file for 2011.

Malf1985 made a great one for 2010, and i am sure there will be alot of people keeping there eye on being another one this time around i have PM malf1985 with no response.
I've already made it. If you click on the second link in my signature and you'll find the SPL and you'll find a pack with the emblems and PNGs....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Santi Argento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 05:17   #5
O Fenomeno
  • Supports: Arsenal & Santos Futebol Clube
  • PSN: SHOTTA2K5

O Fenomeno is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg1875 View Post

Hey bro, did u found an "Option File" that has the scottish league in it??
O Fenomeno is offline   Reply With Quote