PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-01-2013, 20:44   #1
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Football Manager 2013

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this game. Got it for my brother as a Christmas gift but I've been playing it quite a bit.

Started the dafuge challenge which for those who don't know what know is a challenge whereby you select all the leagues in England but for the first season you go holiday. Once the holiday is over you take control of one of the newly promoted teams in the Blue Square North or South leagues.

I went for Kettering. So far I've played two and a half seasons. It took me two seasons to get promoted to the Blue Square Premier and so far I'm doing really well. Currently 9 pts clear with a game in hand. There isn't too much difference in quality between the Premier and the two leagues below. After my second season I signed Helguson and Kevin Kyle on frees and they've been instrumental.

My mate is also doing the challenge and he is currently in the Championship with his team after 9 years I think.

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 20:54   #2
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

That all sounds insanely difficult. But I think I'll give it a go!

I have one game started with Swindon and made it to December before getting sacked after losing three games in a row . I was then offered a job with Sheff Utd and I'm in February sat in 4th a couple points from 3rd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 21:00   #3
Rainey

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
That all sounds insanely difficult. But I think I'll give it a go!

I have one game started with Swindon and made it to December before getting sacked after losing three games in a row . I was then offered a job with Sheff Utd and I'm in February sat in 4th a couple points from 3rd.
It's very time consuming and can be difficult for sure. Mainly because you're dealing with no money, signing players who've more than never heard of and the overall goal is very far down the line.

My mate does it every year, in FM 2012 he spent nearly 40 years at FC United, he won the Champions League a few times in the end up but financially they weren't too sound. This year, he is struggling a bit in the Championship probably because he rose a bit too quickly. And that's my fear for my team.
Old 01-01-2013, 22:24   #4
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Okay, I've just started with a team called WhiteHawk.

Got alot of things to do. No staff, few players but there is one called Apps

This is going to be tough!!

Old 01-01-2013, 22:37   #5
Thori
  • Supports: Bayern München and Boston Bruins
  • PSN: Robert-_-Shaw

Thori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by Ali

im thinking of getting football manager for the first time, what ive seen of it in stores its just pc..is this game pc only?
Thori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 22:39   #6
Rainey

@Thori It's for PC and Mac and I'm sure it might be on console too but I don't like management games on console.

Update

Old 01-01-2013, 23:00   #7
Appswah

@Rainey got any tips? Fairly decent free players?

I've never started this far down haha

Old 01-01-2013, 23:03   #8
Rainey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
@Rainey got any tips? Fairly decent free players?

I've never started this far down haha
What I did actually for the first season was sign players I know including myself. I signed my mate from Institute on a free, my neighbour on a free from Ballymena and another mate on a free from Wakehurst. (All Northern Irish players) They were decent for that first season, I think I finished around 11th in first season which wasn't too bad.

Loaning players is really the way to go. Most loans don't involve paying a salary so you're kind of getting free transfers for a year. Also look through the youth squads from League 1 and below as well as European nations however work permits can be an issue.

One other tip is in 'Player Search' to set asking price to at max 10k (or something lower, your call) and then sort the players by value. Usually there will be players of higher value but transfer listed with a lower asking price. And when a players asking price is about 10k, you can usually get them for £0.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:17   #9
NeymarBrazil
  • Supports: Arsenal, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Leeds United

NeymarBrazil has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thori View Post
im thinking of getting football manager for the first time, what ive seen of it in stores its just pc..is this game pc only?

Football Manager is a good game, i have two editions of it. But i like PES and GTA more
Old 03-01-2013, 09:45   #10
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thori View Post
It's also on PSP. (Not to be confused with the Vita)
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 13:05   #11
Rainey

Currently in my 4th season with Kettering Town and I'm in League 2. Haven't had the best of starts. Kind of struggling but this season was always going to be a bit challenging. But sure what's FM without a challenge...
Old 08-01-2013, 16:01   #12
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

43 game unbeaten run just came to an end

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:05   #13
Rainey

Hard luck @Bammers05

I've just started my 5th season with Kettering, still in league 2. Finished 13th last year, 10 points off a play-off position. I'm kind of glad I didn't get promoted as my team just isn't strong enough but I've got a couple of decent signings this summer which should see me finish alot higher than 13th.
Old 10-01-2013, 23:40   #14
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Anyone here ever get crash dumps on FM13?

Got one earlier, and luckily my game's still okay. I'm enjoying my current career game so I don't want a situation where my game can no longer be loaded up, making it no longer playable.

Any good ways of stopping the risk of crash dumps happening? Why do they even happen? Is it a fault on Sport Interactive's part?

My PC's fairly old, still runs on Windows XP, but then again, you shouldn't need a super machine in order to run a football manager game, RIGHT?! If it has gotten to that stage in the game series, then I'm afraid that is a crying shame.

Btw, here are my PC specs:

Old 15-01-2013, 07:18   #15
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

FM2012, but might as well post it here...

Penultimate game of the season, I'm 3-1 down against Spurs, and manage to claw it back to draw 3-3. It still means they're three clear going into the final game. I play Aston Villa (18th, home), they've got Stoke (17th, away). 64 minutes in...

i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/Badd-um-tsch/finalday_zps57a4a74b.png

Never expected that to happen at all, but I'll take it. I've brought in van der Wiel and Vidal for season three.

My starting XI will probably look like this;

De Gea

van der Wiel
Vidic
Otamendi
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Vidal
Nani

Rooney
Van Persie

Subs;

Adler (signed on a free for next season)
Jones
Williams (6m from Swansea. Fancied a back up centre back as Rio retired and Evans was sold)
Kagawa
Young
Hernandez
Llorente (signed for free before last season)

Still room for improvement, but 3 trophies in two seasons isn't bad (Europa League, Super Cup, PL), and I'm only expected to make the Champions League again this time around so the pressure is off. Hoping to better my semi final finish in the CL, plus win one of the domestic cups.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote